Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The boss run organisation section

+7
MissTooMuch
Cygn0Cleric
missalots
Jaserki
xVnClericx
Yiros33333
Robert33333
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The boss run organisation section Empty The boss run organisation section Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:39 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

The boss run organisation section is now opened! So this post is... literally irrelevant now.

So... you guys have seen this section for quite a while now, right? and it's still locked?! ;x

well then, since i promised you that when the guild is filled up again we will start bossing, then thats what i'll do. but before we do anything, i would like suggestions!

here's what we planned out so far; we said... that:
  • that section will be used to plan boss runs and that you will have to post a reply on each topic on whichever specific date to be included in the run
  • people who want some items but can't kill the bosses will probably have to pay a fee to place their name on what they want, this money will be for the pots for the actual boss runners
  • we also said that it would be a gambling thing, you call what you get and if it doesn't show up, then you get nothing; again, you post in your reply what you bags. [again, this could change, maybe for the guys whos killing the boss or helping to kill get to pick up one item they want on the spot]
  • our website's mesos system will also come into use, maybe you can buy the stuff that people didn't place their name on after we finish the run with your forum mesos [still working on this one]

well, we need your suggestions to start doing this as soon as possible Smile

Last edited by Robert33333 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

2The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:28 am

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

seeming as its a relatively low levelled guild, boss runs aren't gona start any time soon =(

on a good note we can organise MANO RUNS!!! ^^

3The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:44 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

we have quite a few level 100 and overs now. and we've got Jason (Jaserki)! that's all we need Smile

4The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:29 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

I hope you don't have anything against Mano! Although he may be a little weaker than the rest... my boss of choice is definitely Stumpy! ^_^

5The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:43 am

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

Robert33333 wrote:we have quite a few level 100 and overs now. and we've got Jason (Jaserki)! that's all we need Smile

if ever necessary, i could lend my bowmaster to some1 as an SE'er so they can be like, an atker..

otherwise i duno..
pap runs will go easy with a few 100+'s

6The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:57 am

Jaserki

Jaserki
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Yiros33333 wrote:seeming as its a relatively low levelled guild, boss runs aren't gona start any time soon =(

on a good note we can organise MANO RUNS!!! ^^
Agreed.
And I can do fine just soloing bosses like pap
Don't rely on me too much =S

7The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

noo. we love you jason thats why we rely on you. Razz but it'd be more fun with others instead of soloing it yourself, jason Smile

8The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:11 pm

missalots

missalots

Yes Jason even owns my sair ! so PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'd help even though I'm not in the guild.. Smile

https://www.facebook.com/jeffriii

9The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Jaserki

Jaserki
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

missalots wrote:Yes Jason even owns my sair ! so PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

waaaa... you do more then me in dps when it comes to bosses
Ready up for this weekend.

10The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

Jaserki wrote:
missalots wrote:Yes Jason even owns my sair ! so PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

waaaa... you do more then me in dps when it comes to bosses
Ready up for this weekend.

mwahaha.. corsairs pwnzor everyother class ^^
i <3 corsairs, although i play archers only ^^

11The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:08 pm

Cygn0Cleric

Cygn0Cleric
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

um i can help im only lv 87 <3

12The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:40 am

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Hmm... It seems Evans are coming out after tonight's patch, so many of us would be playing our Evans? So i won't be able to train my outlaw... =/ Well, GL and gratz to you guys who make it into these boss runs ;P

13The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:13 pm

iifullysick

iifullysick
WHITE MAPLE 06 DANAS FTW!

boss runs=waste of time
(except zakum and scar)
unless we wanna turn into a leech guild then wats the point?

14The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:44 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

we seem to like bossing and GPQ, unlike some, uh, people.
this gives a more enjoyable experience for the guild members and the lower levels a chance to take part in something or just earn some cash. and it makes use of our mesos system for once.

i'm up for wasting time to see people using the site more & having fun.

15The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:23 am

shruikarn

shruikarn
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

dudes evans take ages just to lvl up after lvl 30 its so fkin annoying stick with your old guys if your gonna boss run

16The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:40 am

iifullysick

iifullysick

lols nice pic shruikarn
but isnt tht a lil copy of robert?

17The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:35 pm

shruikarn

shruikarn
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

ok yes it is and i am glad he hasnt copyrighted it but there is one mager dif mine has 2 people though they are both low as lvl there is 2 but thanx for the compliment.

18The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Mon May 03, 2010 10:34 am

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

i promise once i reach level 120-130 on TheYiros ill organise PAP runs =)

if you all pay me 4m ill give apples aswell =O

19The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Mon May 03, 2010 11:11 am

iifullysick

iifullysick

lols yiros if u can solo under 3mins ill buy leech off u Razz
and do u do hh leech?

20The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Mon May 03, 2010 11:20 am

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

iifullysick wrote:lols yiros if u can solo under 3mins ill buy leech off u Razz
and do u do hh leech?

300k exp isnt really worth it..
unless you're like level 30 or sometihng =)

21The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Mon May 03, 2010 11:24 am

iifullysick

iifullysick

lols to me it is :PPP i wanna get lvl 70 quickly and cheaply
how much would u charge?

22The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Mon May 03, 2010 11:26 am

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

umm 300k per kill..
like 1 mesos for 1 exp =)

23The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Mon May 03, 2010 12:11 pm

iifullysick

iifullysick

so 300k per pap?

24The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Mon May 03, 2010 12:15 pm

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

oh HAHA pap..
umm pap will cost alot more =)
and when i figure out how to solo it efficiently =)

25The boss run organisation section Empty Re: The boss run organisation section Mon May 03, 2010 12:18 pm

iifullysick

iifullysick

oooooooo so 300k per hh kill?
tht pretty good i guess

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next