20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

NO1 GOES ON

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: NO1 GOES ON on Thu May 13, 2010 1:24 pm

xRingoStarr

Three people at the moment are in the chatbox.
Myself, Rob and Sharky.

I'm going to stop posting on here because I don't want to get in trouble with "the warning system" named by Rob. D:

Isa disappeared!

27 Re: NO1 GOES ON on Thu May 13, 2010 1:34 pm

shruikarn

Advanced Member
Advanced Member
yeah ill stop posting now aswell but i cant get on from tafe haha so yeah

28 Re: NO1 GOES ON on Fri May 14, 2010 9:23 am

Yiros33333

Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac
this thread title is true..

i haven't gone on the site since about tuesday i ithink, and since then NO ONE has come on chat or left messages etc.

go on the site more!
rob make the front page a picture of a naked chick or something..
xD

29 Re: NO1 GOES ON on Fri May 14, 2010 10:04 am

shruikarn

Advanced Member
Advanced Member
oh hahahahaha dude that would be a mean as thing to do but then think about the female members aswell haha

30 Re: NO1 GOES ON on Fri May 14, 2010 10:05 am

Robert33333

Administrator
Administrator
no-one has come on to chat or leave messages...? are you... blind? seriously? do you not look at the portal? in the latest messages box scroll, the messages say they were from yesterday and wednesday.

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

31 Re: NO1 GOES ON on Fri May 14, 2010 11:13 am

Yiros33333

Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac
Robert33333 wrote:no-one has come on to chat or leave messages...? are you... blind? seriously? do you not look at the portal? in the latest messages box scroll, the messages say they were from yesterday and wednesday.

I swear I am NOT blind..

32 Re: NO1 GOES ON on Fri May 14, 2010 11:36 am

shruikarn

Advanced Member
Advanced Member
hahahaha that would beee soooo freaking kool if your were ay that would be mean as

33 Re: NO1 GOES ON on Fri May 14, 2010 12:13 pm

Robert33333

Administrator
Administrator
ah, this thread is going way to off topic and i don't see it's relevance as it was made ages ago.

Locked.

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

34 Re: NO1 GOES ON on Fri May 14, 2010 4:54 pm

xVnClericx

Administrator
Administrator
Yiros33333 wrote:i haven't gone on the site since about tuesday i ithink, and since then NO ONE has come on chat or left messages etc.

I realise this thread is locked, and I acknowledge that no new threads or posts have been publicly made (aside from those in this thread) since your last visit, but I just think the comment "that no-one has come on chat" needs some justification. By clicking on the Archives option we see your last visit to the chat box was at around 11am on Wednesday morning. Since then, the chat box has had comments made in it during
  • 4pm Wednesday
  • 7pm Wednesday
  • 8pm Wednesday
  • 9pm Wednesday
  • 8pm Thursday
  • 4pm Friday

I would've just uploaded a screenshot, but there was so much chat in the chat box that I thought the picture would be too large. Of course, the site was most active on Wednesday night during the server maintenance, and less people have returned during the following days, but Wednesday night is always going to attract higher traffic for that very reason.

YetiSharky is in your cockpit, crashing your plane!

Yes, I know I'm xVnClericx, but please call me Sharky Smile

Alert: I am both xVnClericx and SharkysAran and SharkysEvan, but not GodsSharky!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum