Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another aussie guild. Do we have competition?

+11
Mistgun
MrShur1ken
shruikarn
Jaserki
xRingoStarr
Rany
MissTooMuch
iifullysick
xVnClericx
Yiros33333
Robert33333
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Yes, but booting inactive members doesn't keep the guild running any better, because now you just have an under-full guild with the same amount of regular players.

Trimming down inactive members only helps when you intend to immediately replace them by active ones, hence Rob's reason for holding off on booting these people just yet.

shruikarn

shruikarn
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

dudes why dont we send a spy in then think about it you could finds out what they are doin then beat them to it

not that i am volunteering or anything

Last edited by xVnClericx on Thu May 06, 2010 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DO NOT make 2 posts within the same minute at the same place. Use the EDIT button next time!)

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

Please don't expel me from the guild. I'm working on my Evan at the moment Sad

shruikarn

shruikarn
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

yeah me to plz dont expel meeez

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Yiros33333 wrote:please rob boot inactives..
inactive maplers are the reason guilds eventually shut down.

Hey Rob, Just curious but is CaoCaoHealer busy with life or is he/she gone for good?
I know there are some other members we needa watch out for cuz theyre busy with school or w/e and haven't been on.

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

shruikarn wrote:yeah me to plz dont expel meeez

made me lol

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Robert33333 wrote:MissTooMuch, i hope you at least read the first post then you'd get your answer to your question there.
Oops, sorry, I don't usually make myself read that much text >_>

Mistgun

Mistgun

Cough

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

now, who could that be?

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Ohh~ Mistgun, that's so Fairytail-ish xD

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

Mistgun wrote:Cough

sry but who are you?
is mistgun in the australian guild?

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

Is he in either?

Killer2u

Killer2u

didnt somone from our guild infiltrate theres, who was it again... jrfevola, no... ummm somebody said like agessss ago that they wud infiltrate their guild get em to make him a jnr like eventually and kill the guild...

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

lmfao, i guess someone said that. guess it didn't work, haven't seen their guild in ages though. o-o

Killer2u

Killer2u

Maybe some success :S?

CCTqwerty

CCTqwerty

Australia is a VERY diverse multicultural country, I've never stressed about letting the odd foreigner in from the US or Asia mostly because it's better to build a community than to create exclusivity within the guild. I know this message maybe late but it's still hitting the back of my brain that this actually happened.

I'm guessing after reading this thread that their guild folded?

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, me too, sometimes I make some exceptions and let some people from Asia or US in as well. I'm not sure what happened to their guild at this moment, but oh well.

josh1washere

josh1washere

I dont think i have ever seen anyone from that guild.

Killer2u

Killer2u

[quote="Robert33333"]

And that member is NotWutShSaid, now, i don't want you guys to go up to him or whisper him and start going off at him, when the guild and I went there a few nights back when they were creating their guild, they went off at us and told me to 'get the fuck out of australia' because i am asian. him and his friend also kept calling me some chinese from china, even though i kept telling them i'm not chinese, it seems they don't have a brain. anyway, apparently he said he left cause he found out i was asian and called me a 'wannabe aussie'.

Dude that person was a total faggot,lets ave a beatdown and chon this mutha fucker, they all sound like fucking lingers anyways :S

Cheela

Cheela

Hello Robert! It's Emily. Although I'm not an Australian's member any more, hearing that someone in Australians making their own guild just makes me feel that they are really disloyal. I feel sorry for you Rob. Crying or Very sad

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

Dont worry rob...
ill be there for you

*starts singing friends theme*

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

LOL. hmm. it's 1 AM, don't you sleep? ahah.

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

i stay up late every day everest..

my job is to play gigs then stay up chatting afterwards..

so i basically my body clock is nocturnal =)
jk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum