Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My signature wont show =(

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My signature wont show =( Empty My signature wont show =( Tue May 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

yesh my signature doesn't show even though i saved it, previwed then saved and every combination possible..

can you help me rob/VnGeniusx/site mod

='(

2My signature wont show =( Empty Re: My signature wont show =( Tue May 11, 2010 4:43 pm

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

This problem has happened before, so yes I do know the solution.

There is an option that you have chosen to disable in your preferences. Up the top click Profile >>> Preferences.

On that long list of options, one of them says something about attaching your signature to posts. You will have yours currently set to "No". If you would like to have a signature attached to your posts, then set it to "Yes". Smile

3My signature wont show =( Empty Re: My signature wont show =( Tue May 11, 2010 4:45 pm

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

xVnClericx wrote:This problem has happened before, so yes I do know the solution.

There is an option that you have chosen to disable in your preferences. Up the top click Profile >>> Preferences.

On that long list of options, one of them says something about attaching your signature to posts. You will have yours currently set to "No". If you would like to have a signature attached to your posts, then set it to "Yes". Smile

Too bad, I helped already in the chatbox. Smile
That means I get a medal right? Just kidding.

4My signature wont show =( Empty Re: My signature wont show =( Tue May 11, 2010 4:46 pm

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

i did what ringo said..
im typing this to see if my signature works.

EDIT: YAY IT WORKS =DDDDDDDDDD

5My signature wont show =( Empty Re: My signature wont show =( Tue May 11, 2010 4:52 pm

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

Yayy-y-y-y-y! Smile

6My signature wont show =( Empty Re: My signature wont show =( Tue May 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

xRingoStarr wrote:Yayy-y-y-y-y! Smile

lulz

i <3 my quote

its very maple-romantic <33333333333333333

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum