Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Important] Ranks in guilds and expulsion

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

Finally, some rules , unless you want to be expelled, you probably want to read this.

Well, one time I was thinking, so there's 5 ranks in the guild. TrueBlue, Aussie, Bluey, SuperBogan and Bogan, so what has been the point of the 3 last ranks up until now? Nothing really. So now I want to put in a system which will use those last 3 ranks and this website, hopefully.

So here's what I'm going to put in place.To all you Jr. Masters: You know how when you need to expel someone and I'm not around? Well, now you can do it if you follow this simple system, this goes out to everybody, if you don't want to risk being expelled.

So here's the quick run down on who to expel.

Bluey Do not expel for space

SuperBogan Do not expel for space

Bogan Expel for space, IF they have a '??' next to their name (meaning they haven't logged in)

Yeah, so the lowest rank is open for expulsion.

How it works

Okay, so this is how it works, every week one day before the weekly server maintenance, I will go through the guild lists and rank down every person who has a '??' next to their name. Jr.Masters get a somewhat longer time, they get a month to log in before they get ranked down.

To make it a bit more fair, this is how long some ranks will get if they have a '??' next their name:

Bluey } One week before rank down

SuperBogan } One week and a half before ranking down

Bogan } Open to expulsion

So it just means they have to log in before that week or whatever ends

I will also make a section on the website for people to write if they won't be on for that week or longer so they won't be ranked down or expelled. So Jr. Masters, check the website before expelling that person to see if they are on leave.

Using the website will get you a rank up in-game

Every 15 post milestones will earn you a rank up in-game, except for ranking up to Jr.Master, of course. So if you want to rank up and be out of the expulsion range, then thats a way.

This will be updated soon with more details on how the rank up system in-guild will be from now on.

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

josh1washere

josh1washere

Does I get rank up now Very Happy
Also, remember when you left me in charge and I did something like this to the rankings?
I got "no, lets leave them how they are".

either way, this seems like a good idea and maybe some inactive people will log on. I mean seriously, at prime times for aussies we only have like 1/10 of people from the 1st guild online IF THAT. thats just ridiculous.

Banana

Banana

i like eggs on my bananas. /Sarcasm

josh1washere

josh1washere

Banana wrote:i like eggs on my bananas. /Sarcasm
You're just trying to get +1's...

Anonymous

Robert33333 wrote:[b]TOLONG

wats with the dp bro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]