Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free SP Reset!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Free SP Reset! Empty Free SP Reset! Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:10 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Free SP Reset! 00AO3-30e31f40-3a6b-4e43-ad74-3dd476898119

I hope people still visit here, even if it appears that no-one is posting anything.

Just an FYI, everyone thought that if you logged in on "the 11th" you would get a free skill reset, and details were basically that vague. Somewhere in a Nexon post the 11th was mentioned but that was about it.

Now, I direct your attention to:
http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/News.aspx?boardNo=100&contentNo=00AO3&pageIndex=1

Basically, starting tonight at 7pm ADST (Nexon's midnight), any character that logs on will receive a free SP Reset that will reset ALL of your skills (except for beginner skills) so that you can completely redistribute your SP. This will happen for every character that logs in any time for the next 7 days. But be warned: The SP Reset scroll you receive can only be used within 24 hours of obtaining it, so there's no point logging onto inactive characters or making new characters just to stock up, because the reset scrolls will vanish if you don't use then quickly.

2Free SP Reset! Empty Re: Free SP Reset! Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:41 am

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

WOW YAY I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY 1 SP WE GOT TO RESET>>>

omg thank you sharky i never knew this..!!$OJTIOHNSD

3Free SP Reset! Empty Re: Free SP Reset! Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

haha. watch.. in the next one or two weeks i'm gonna get this place active again now that both guilds are full but then i'm still expelling and such to get more members in.

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

4Free SP Reset! Empty Re: Free SP Reset! Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Anonymous

No

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum