Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New site for all of us!

+4
FireXbug
AssasinxNink
WingWong
Robert33333
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New site for all of us! Empty New site for all of us! Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:00 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

Hey guys,

So we completely moved to a new web host cause Zetaboards was getting boring and there weren't that many mods so we moved to this, Forumotion. It has many integrated mods so it'll run smoother with the site but you guys will have to register again cause it doesn't support moving posts and stuff over from another forum.

With all that said, this site isn't close to completed, we still need someone to do a new banner for us, I MIGHT do one in my spare time, I also might learn some stuff to create themes and stuff and so on. I hope you guys have fun at our new site then Razz.

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

2New site for all of us! Empty Re: New site for all of us! Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:18 am

WingWong

WingWong

guess it's gonna take awhile for members to register again haha

other than that this looks pretty simple to use =D

3New site for all of us! Empty Re: New site for all of us! Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:45 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

Alright, scratch that, I'm trying to find a way around the not letting me around to transfer stuff.

Scratch that, I can't, gotta do all this complicated stuff, set up a server and all that. xD

4New site for all of us! Empty Re: New site for all of us! Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:45 am

AssasinxNink

AssasinxNink

Lol it took me 2min to sign up this time, u should be happy Smile

5New site for all of us! Empty Re: New site for all of us! Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:35 am

FireXbug

FireXbug

Good job rob

6New site for all of us! Empty Re: New site for all of us! Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:20 pm

xXRaiiBoiiXx

xXRaiiBoiiXx

hey guys, i have been studying for yearlies the past few wks, so if i seem unactive on the game, the reason is here. Ill be bak so dont kick me out

7New site for all of us! Empty Re: New site for all of us! Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:57 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

^^^

Hey Rob. There's the default member avatar for your approval (that is, until Raii changes it Razz)

8New site for all of us! Empty Re: New site for all of us! Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:43 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

haha, i guess it's alright, funny how the guest one is a coin but this one is something comepletely different.

9New site for all of us! Empty Re: New site for all of us! Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:09 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Well I chose the member one to be an NPC, and then I thought the guest one needed to be something much more humbler, and to encourage the person to join and not remain just an evil guest. Thus the Dark Token guest avatar was born ^_^

10New site for all of us! Empty Re: New site for all of us! Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:26 am

RY4757

RY4757

My name is RY4757 but it is not my maple name , i only did that by mistake my realy name is XRaiboiX Embarassed . But any way i'm a realy poor guy that has only 2 ml so i would ask if some people would like to give me some money like the high lvl guy who i famed and i am trying to get maple claw ,maple kanyou , and the lvl 64 maple claw thing that is the minimun of only 30ml

Thank you if you can Very Happy

11New site for all of us! Empty Re: New site for all of us! Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:10 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Would you like me to try and change your website identity from RY4757 to XRaiboiX? Also, I think you might want to have another look at the field "Guild number" in your profile information. It looks to me like you wrote your PIN number in there :/

12New site for all of us! Empty Re: New site for all of us! Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:55 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Hey, About the little cards of us as monsters? are they gone from this site forever? I liked being a Shroom! Sad

13New site for all of us! Empty Re: New site for all of us! Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:02 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

They could come back, they were the ranks, i replaced them with the new ones, but if you like them over this, we could always go back.

14New site for all of us! Empty Re: New site for all of us! Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:42 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

well i did like them.
Is ther a possibility you could choose between the ranking systems or make it a seperate thing?
Maple Cards! Sweeping (and freaking) the world! Get your cards today!

15New site for all of us! Empty Re: New site for all of us! Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:52 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

we can't do it separately for everyone, it'd take took long. so its one or the other.

16New site for all of us! Empty Re: New site for all of us! Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:44 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww okay.
maybe you could put a vote to the choice of the ranking system?
Anyways, thought of any uses for the pets yet? besides just being able to show of how much mesos you had?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum