Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game Update] V.80 Aran

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Game Update] V.80 Aran Empty [Game Update] V.80 Aran Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:18 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

maplestory.nexon.net wrote:Update: Update has been extended for 4.5 additional hours. We are now scheduled to open at 6:30 PM (Pacific) / 9:30 PM (Eastern).
Thank you for your patience.

Update: Update has been extended for 1 additional hour. We are now scheduled to open at 2:00 PM (Pacific) / 5:00 PM (Eastern).

Update: Update has been extended for 1 additional hour. We are now scheduled to open at 1:00 PM (Pacific) / 4:00 PM (Eastern).

Update: Update has been extended for 3 additional hours. We are now scheduled to open at 12:00 PM (Pacific) / 3:00 PM (Eastern).

MapleStory will be going through a scheduled game update on Thursday, December 10th, 2009. This update involves all game servers, and will last for approximately 9 hours.

<MapleStory Update>
- Server : All Game Servers
- Time :
Pacific: Thursday, December 10th, 2009, 12:00 AM ~ 9:00 AM
Eastern: Thursday, December 10th, 2009, 3:00 AM ~ 12:00 PM

The following will be updated:
* Cool Decemburrr Updates <click here>
* Aran Events <click here>
* Holiday Events <click here>
* Gachapon Update <click here>
* New World - Galicia <click here>
* Website: ranking pages (all ranking pages will not be available during the update)

New Cash Items Added:

Vega's Scroll 10%
Vega's Scroll 60%
[Game Update] V.80 Aran 005ry-a6a0e9df-65c0-4886-a7c1-01d2eba2754f

Giant Bear Cap
[Game Update] V.80 Aran 005ry-4937de5d-92b9-4ea3-92c7-dc459fb594c5

The website will be available throughout the update.

Happy Mapling!

If you're looking for a translation into Australian time (accurate for Sydney and Melbourne), then this complete and extended patch time corresponds to

AEDT: Thursday, December 10th, 7PM through Friday, December 11th, 1:30PM

That makes 18.5 hours in total! Hopefully there's no more extensions beyond this (and they may even finish early?)

Comments?

P.S. Also, if anyone is reading this, it might be a good idea to use this thread as a means to get our Arans into the guild easier. If you post the name of the Aran you have made (or the name that you are going to use), then we can make sure that there's junior masters around to invite all of these people into the guild.

Assuming it's possible, my Aran will be called SharkysAran. How about you?

2[Game Update] V.80 Aran Empty Re: [Game Update] V.80 Aran Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:07 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Lol
When you guys were waiting for these updates to be done, were you ppl getting impatient with all the extra downtime?
Oh and my aran as you probably know is Wolfy31

3[Game Update] V.80 Aran Empty Re: [Game Update] V.80 Aran Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:34 pm

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

I know the Aran update in particular was very bad for me. The patch was supposed to begin on Wednesday night, but instead it began on Thursday night. It was supposed to be finished early Friday morning but actually got extended to late Friday afternoon. I just so happened to notice at about 2pm that Friday afternoon that the patch announcement said the game was up early, and since I only patch with the manual patches and not the auto-patcher, I quickly downloaded and installed the 112Mb patch. However, it kept disconnecting me from the game and was showing an incorrect name for the newer server.

A day later I learned that Nexon has released a bugged manual patch, and had realised this and quickly replaced the manual patch with a working one. However, the damage was already done for me because I had already "updated". Because downloading over a gigabyte of installer is unreasonable for me, I managed to get a copy of the game in a previous version from a friend and successfully auto-patched from there.

So I finally began to enjoy Aran, while most other people already had been playing theirs for 3 days.

But that was the worst Nexon's ever been with a patch extension, so I usually don't get too impatient or hung up about other patches (since they usually happen during out nights, if they keep to their schedule).

4[Game Update] V.80 Aran Empty Re: [Game Update] V.80 Aran Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:46 pm

ikarntspel

ikarntspel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Dude i was capped when aran patch came out

Tried to download it manually got to like 70% *took me like 3 hrs* and it suddenly fails =="

Then tried to download it auto and got like 80% then failed..

Tried again the next day took me like 5hrs then i finally managed to get the patch..

FML when im capped

5[Game Update] V.80 Aran Empty Re: [Game Update] V.80 Aran Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:26 pm

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

lol, thats gotta be boring...
What did u do during that long wait for the aran patch?

6[Game Update] V.80 Aran Empty Re: [Game Update] V.80 Aran Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:40 am

ikarntspel

ikarntspel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

watch tv.. talked on msn lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum