Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Shrinking Generation

+3
ikarntspel
Banana
MrShur1ken
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Shrinking Generation Empty The Shrinking Generation Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:20 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

How has you highschool been lately? you probably may have noticed that most of the year sevens have been shrinking! Unless your year sevens arent then your fine. Its so weird how easy you can tell apart the ppl at school these days, just check their height. Razz
Tell us how your school has shrunk through the years!

2The Shrinking Generation Empty Re: The Shrinking Generation Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:08 am

Banana

Banana

They look like year 6 ==. they act like year 6 too (think they are the king of the school LOOL)

3The Shrinking Generation Empty Re: The Shrinking Generation Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:40 pm

ikarntspel

ikarntspel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

OMFG I SO AGREE

THE BLOODY YEAR 8's

Was my height when i was like year 6

4The Shrinking Generation Empty Re: The Shrinking Generation Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:17 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Lol, i know how you feel. some of our year 9s are small, year 8s are smaller and year 7 is just crazy!
Most of them dont even look like theyre in year 5. One of them is about the height to my hip! Razz
FINALLY!!! PEOPLE I CAN USE AS ARM RESTS Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

5The Shrinking Generation Empty Re: The Shrinking Generation Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:30 pm

ikarntspel

ikarntspel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

FINALLY!!! PEOPLE I CAN USE AS ARM RESTS Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Lol.

6The Shrinking Generation Empty Re: The Shrinking Generation Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:41 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

LOOL
Every1 needs an armrest when they need to move around school.

JUST PURCHASE THE SCHOOL EDITION ARMREST. YOU WILL FEEL MORE RELAXED AND PREPARED TO STUDY
ONLY COSTS $0.05 PLUS POSTAGE AND HANDLING.

Disclaimer: We do not ensure safety of armrests and may eventually turn on you and go feral, leading to such diseases as rabies!

7The Shrinking Generation Empty Re: The Shrinking Generation Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:49 am

Cygn0Cleric

Cygn0Cleric
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

um maybe ur growing taller D:

8The Shrinking Generation Empty Re: The Shrinking Generation Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:17 am

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

I'm in year 10 at the moment and there are some year 7 kids who are TALLER THAN ME! ):
And, alot more talented than me too!

9The Shrinking Generation Empty Re: The Shrinking Generation Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:12 pm

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Lol, well I'm only about 155~160... God I'm short... I see year 9 and year seven kids shorter than me, and also taller than me. It depends when they hit puberty and other factors like that... o_O

10The Shrinking Generation Empty Lol Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:52 pm

KingdomFail

KingdomFail

Damit misstoomuch you don't say puberty it makes everything turn awkward... Any way I said like a day ago a year ten and he looked like year seven and I said move it shorty and he like got a gang of year 12 people to jump on me =( puberty hurts

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum