Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Buy] Name colour, change, etc

+3
xVnClericx
MrShur1ken
Robert33333
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

Here, you can purchase a highlight in your name, like in my rank, how its Administrator, yeah, i don't think i can change your username to something like that but i can change whatever the test is to whatever you want, to whatever colour you want, for a price Smile

You see the administrator part? If you want something else to come up there:

The fee is - 350 mesos

To colour whatever part of that name part just like the administrator or however you want it:

The fee is - 300 mesos

Lemme give you guys some hints, post, make threads, get famed, you'll get mesos

Also, post which you want to buy here and if you wanna change, tell me what you wanna change it to, or just PM me it

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

2[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:10 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

you'd probably also like to say that constant spamming just for mesos is prohibited too robert.

3[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:34 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

I could, but after this post, the only replies to this topic are gonna be for if you're buying it. any questions can be posted in another place

4[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:50 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Okay I'll Buy That name change thingy!
If it goes in that box, Change it to Mystic Bush
Thx Rob!

5[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:35 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

It doesn't go in the box, it goes on top of the box.

6[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:50 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

awww
Dw then... I may buy in future but not now, thx for warning though. Sad

7[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:35 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

MrShur1ken wrote:you'd probably also like to say that constant spamming just for mesos is prohibited too robert.

You will also find that mesos are not awarded for all posts in every part of the forums.

8[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:12 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

hmmm thats good.
could plz explain it in more depth please sharky?
Do you mean that posts that are only a few words are not awarded or that some forums completely block out the meso system?

9[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:39 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

some parts of the forum completely block out the mesos system. but i think thats a used to, a may of editted it and made it so that every part awards different AMOUNTS of mesos. so some may get more than others.

10[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:59 am

RY4757

RY4757

remember robert you own me stuff for regist ing and i'm still waiting [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Icon_twisted

11[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:07 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

Ry... dude... I don't owe you anything --' . i said i might consider getting you something, doesn't mean i owe you it.

12[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:22 pm

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

How do you get so many points? >_> I only have like 100... And why do you want the mesos? Is this a benefit for you Rob? =/

13[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:48 pm

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

No-one gets the mesos, they simply get deducted from your total. And Rob has triple the posts you have, so it's reasonable to assume he will have triple the mesos you have.

14[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:17 pm

iifullysick

iifullysick
WHITE MAPLE 06 DANAS FTW!

dayum i was purposely posting on all the threads on the scroll column on the left Very Happy is tht not allowed?

15[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

hah? the scroll column on the left is just the recent posts, i don't see how its not allowed.

16[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Tue May 11, 2010 11:41 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

This is a permanent record in the appropriate thread that iifullysick has purchased a rank subtitle change for 300 mesos, and personalised colouring of this text for 350 mesos. Subject to the 50% discount from the current website event this comes to 325 mesos.

17[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Wed May 26, 2010 5:34 pm

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

Can you make my name Light blue plz 300mesos =)

18[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Fri May 28, 2010 9:15 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Unfortunately, we're unable to change the colour of your username directly, as the colour reflects what group you belong to (member, graphics team, moderator, admin etc...). The thing that we can change the colour of however, are the words "Posting Maniac" that appear just above your posting maniac rank badge. Those words above the badge can be set to anything, and can then be coloured in any configuration you'd like.

19[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Mon May 31, 2010 1:54 pm

iifullysick

iifullysick

o.0
wells is it possible to chnage our user colour and have us that rank but strip us of all
our privleges that coem with tht rank?

20[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Mon May 31, 2010 2:10 pm

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

that's not possible, it's a privilege to have those ranks Smile

21[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:18 pm

iifullysick

iifullysick

dayum lols
is there any rank im eligible for?
i think i sue the website pretty often
and also quite active guild member

22[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:19 pm

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

well, you have yourself that post maniac, go to the topic with the ranks in it and if you think you can do one of them, leave a message there.

23[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:49 am

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

iifullysick wrote:i think i sue the website pretty often

!?!?!?!?!?
so shouldnt robert be bankrupt by now!?

24[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:17 am

iifullysick

iifullysick

typo lols soz

25[Buy] Name colour, change, etc Empty Re: [Buy] Name colour, change, etc Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:54 pm

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

iifullysick wrote:typo lols soz

im sorry but what were you meant to type?
i can't work it out lol..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum