Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guide to making money =)

+3
iifullysick
MissTooMuch
Yiros33333
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guide to making money =) Empty Guide to making money =) Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:44 am

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

OK hi guys im Yiros ^^
Guide to making money =) Maple0064-2
as some/none of you know, im stinking rich (well 2.3b) rich...
now I had to start somewhere right?

im about to tell you my uber 1337 secret..
LEPRACHAUNS !!!

they are little purple creatures wearing little hats, and as you might already know, they are very very wealthy monsters..

when they are idling in the forests of... Phantom Forest they disguise themselves as a 1k+ bag of mesos..
Guide to making money =) Maple0067

however whence attacked they come out of this little mesos bag and show their true form
Guide to making money =) Maple0068

Now please remember that when you attack the bag, no matter what damage you deal, it will come out of its bag and have a chance of dropping mesos..

then when you kill it it can possibly drop mesos again!!
so thats like a potential 2k per kill!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you would like to know where a good leprachaun map is yes? if not go away..
but first it is important that you come here with a good ranged attacking class like a hunter/xbowman/assasin or gunslinger..
any other class takes too long to move around and kill.. trust me i've already experimented...

NOW the map is very easy to reach (when not coming in contact with elder wraiths) and if you follow the directions shown below you'll be there in no time!!!

NOW follow my lead capeesh?

Starting at phantom forest go into the hidden right portal
Guide to making money =) Maple0065

follow the road east as shown
Guide to making money =) Maple0069

now just here to the left you will see a little rope! you must climb up this to go right or else you'll go no where!
Guide to making money =) Maple0071

NOW keep going til you climb up a rope then head to the left portal which looks like this
Guide to making money =) Maple0072

After entering simply press up again here to enter another portal
Guide to making money =) Maple0073-1

You will end up in a room looking like this
Guide to making money =) Maple0074

NOW WATCH OUT FOR ELDER WRAITHS
Guide to making money =) Maple0075
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ make sure you avoid those purple ghosts...

after this follow my lead
keep following this path jumping up these ledges in a zigzag motion
Guide to making money =) Maple0076

after doing so jump left of the zig zag ledges til you reach this post
Guide to making money =) Maple0077
lol @ above photo... remember that is what you must AVOID..
however i enjoy the rush of escaping from elder wraiths. ^^

This post is the entrance to the one and only Leprachaun map ^^
Guide to making money =) Maple0078

Now if you scout the map you will find 3 leprachauns there Very Happy
but the little secret is all 3 are easily attackable if you stand in this spot
Guide to making money =) Maple0080

NOW THIS ATTACKING ORDER IS USED TO MAXIMISE THE SPEED YOU KILL LEPRACHAUNS and in the end make money really really fast Very Happy

Now what im saying is NORMAL ATTACK in the order RIGHT LEFT
Guide to making money =) Maple0080
Guide to making money =) Maple0081

after doing so, the Right leprachaun will be attack prone so use your double shot/lucky7 etc... on it
Guide to making money =) Maple0082

THEN use a NORMAL ATTACK on the FURTHEST RIGHT LEPRACHAUN
Guide to making money =) Maple0084

then use a MP ATTACK on the FURTHEST LEFT LEPRACHAUN
Guide to making money =) Maple0085

and use an MP ATTACK on the FURTHEST RIGHT LEPRACHAUN
Guide to making money =) Maple0086

Doing so you will have successfully killed all 3 leprachauns with a potential 6 bags of mesos dropped...
Guide to making money =) Maple0087

Now repeating that cycle will all yield the same results... 3 dead lepra's and potential 6 bags...

NOW you're wondering how this is lots of money?
this cycle can be repeated as many times as you want with a potential 2mil per hour... with luck, you get rare drops which range from level 80 equips to the red umbrella to even STEELIES

I came up with this method myself and in 1 day last year, i played for about 8 hours straight with 4 hours of 2x drop..
at the start of the day i had 25mil..
at the end i made over 50mil with 2 steelies to keep for my sin...

Now imagine if you take that stupid 1 hour out of your time babbling to the australian guild and brought your sin/archer/slinger to make some dosh?

this is how i spend my time and the time spent here has made me over 150mil...
SO PLEASE
dont complain about making money when this place is staring at you everyday...

Im out ^^
thanks guys,
Yiros teh 1337

Last edited by Yiros33333 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:00 am; edited 2 times in total

2Guide to making money =) Empty Re: Guide to making money =) Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:01 pm

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Hmm, this guide seems useful, maybe I shall hunt leprechauns for some money... =/ I'm pretty sure they drop Esthers, Jap maps, Green danas and other expensive equips, yes? no? Thx Yiros! =D

3Guide to making money =) Empty Re: Guide to making money =) Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

yeah those..
i got 2 jap maaps but unfortunately they both suxord...

hope this guide will help fellow australians ^^

4Guide to making money =) Empty Re: Guide to making money =) Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:58 pm

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

guys i need some feedback on my guide =(

i dont know if anyone has even used it yet..
plz reply

5Guide to making money =) Empty Re: Guide to making money =) Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:04 pm

iifullysick

iifullysick
WHITE MAPLE 06 DANAS FTW!

no offence but it sucks...
i might as well hunt celions

6Guide to making money =) Empty Re: Guide to making money =) Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

joninsim wrote:no offence but it sucks...
i might as well hunt celions

constructive criticism plz..
tell me where it sucks..

and if you might aswell hunt celions, you obviously arent following the guide properly

7Guide to making money =) Empty Re: Guide to making money =) Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:32 am

randomrifter

randomrifter

this was very helpfull to me because i have just spent all my money on my z helm(YAY I FINALLY GOT ONE) and i had no money left over. luckely enough i met someone in the australians guild and asked to join and i went on this site and found this guide. thank you so much it has helped me get some fast mesos. thank you so much.

8Guide to making money =) Empty Re: Guide to making money =) Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:26 pm

iifullysick

iifullysick

it suks cause i aint ranged and a bf could spawn and pwn ur @ss

9Guide to making money =) Empty Re: Guide to making money =) Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

yeah, the guide's good, keep up the good work, perhaps, put colour in or underline/bold important parts?

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

10Guide to making money =) Empty Re: Guide to making money =) Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:58 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

joninsim wrote:it suks cause i aint ranged and a bf could spawn and pwn ur @ss

I don't think this falls into the realms of appropriate feedback on the guide. We're supposed to be evaluating the guide, not stating that it doesn't work for our class. Especially when there's a disclaimer near the start of the guide that specifically states that you need to be a ranged class to even attempt what's being described.

For future reference, if a guide is not relevant to any of the classes you play, then please limit your feedback to topic such as ease-of-reading, and other neutral criteria.

11Guide to making money =) Empty Re: Guide to making money =) Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

thanks all ^^

i havent been playing for the past week as my internet was capped..

now it reset so ill come on maybe wednesday
then the weekend, unless i go out

so yeah ^^
ty

joninsim wrote:it suks cause i aint ranged and a bf could spawn and pwn ur @ss

bigfoot doesnt spawn on this map
Headless horseman does, but rarely since people kill it so damn fast..
i know this coz i used to hunt them down on my bowmaster..
after a server check it took maybe 10 minutes for every damn HH to be killed..
i usually killed 3/4 ^^

Last edited by Yiros33333 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : replying to another message.. forgot to)

12Guide to making money =) Empty Re: Guide to making money =) Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:07 pm

Jaserki

Jaserki
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

cool =)
whenever i was there on my f/p, i was afraid a BF might come outa nowhere =S

13Guide to making money =) Empty Re: Guide to making money =) Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:47 pm

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

Jaserki wrote:cool =)
whenever i was there on my f/p, i was afraid a BF might come outa nowhere =S

but only HH's spawn on this map..
bigfoot never does

14Guide to making money =) Empty Re: Guide to making money =) Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:11 am

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

GUYS ANOTHER IMPORTANT FACTOR

If you are a hermit the ability "Meso Up" maxed, you can make up to 1.5k mesos per kill!!
so go train your thief/sin/hermit today!

15Guide to making money =) Empty Re: Guide to making money =) Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:02 am

iifullysick

iifullysick

wow time to get my 55 sin i striped everything of back up and going!

16Guide to making money =) Empty Re: Guide to making money =) Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:23 am

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

also guys, i've made an important discovery

according to some graphs ive seen regarding ranged attackers actual range, it says that bowmen currently have the longest attack range..
their attacks are like 100 pixels farther than a sin. Then pirate falls behind a little in range,
which leaves mages with the shortest range (not including genesis/meteor/blizzard, or evan attacks) im talking about double claw, coz its the most MP efficient attack to use at leps..

so if you're training here, bring a hermit mule to party with you with max mesos up and share the mesos..

the thing is, if you control the hermit no mesos are lost because you can xfer the mesos gained from the hermit to your archer =)

its a win/win situation

17Guide to making money =) Empty Re: Guide to making money =) Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:37 pm

iifullysick

iifullysick

wow :PPPP thts awesome but one prob....i have only a lvl 55 sin
and im nto bothered to train
but im happy to be a meso up mule whenever if any1 is willing to leech me to round 75

18Guide to making money =) Empty Re: Guide to making money =) Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:07 pm

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Well, when I hunted Leps with this Outlaw, I summoned an Octo infront of the leftmost lep, then went over and killed the right few, then summons Gaviota over there, then went back to the left one to summons Octo again, and to pik up mesos.
I don't really need to care about range, because I can use Recoil Shot for Power & Mobility. ;P

19Guide to making money =) Empty Re: Guide to making money =) Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:39 pm

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

MissTooMuch wrote:Well, when I hunted Leps with this Outlaw, I summoned an Octo infront of the leftmost lep, then went over and killed the right few, then summons Gaviota over there, then went back to the left one to summons Octo again, and to pik up mesos.
I don't really need to care about range, because I can use Recoil Shot for Power & Mobility. ;P

thats a good point!! octo can be really useful at leps!!
i should mention that in my guide =)

ill try it out once i make MY outlaw =)
im gona start my slinger during the balance patch coz
1. its gona take 2 seconds to train
2. its gona be easy to get the lvl 50 ring =)

cheers misstoomuch =)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum