Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Upcoming Guild / Website Events

+2
MrShur1ken
xVnClericx
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Upcoming Guild / Website Events Empty Upcoming Guild / Website Events Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:14 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

We're always looking for suggestions on ways to make your MapleStory experience and our website as enjoyable as possible. If you have any suggestions for events that you would like to see or ideas for the website, please let us know.

We will also be looking for a banner for the website. True, we could simply recycle an old one, but here's your chance to use a bit of that creative flare. If you can construct a banner that would look appropriate at the top of our board (try not to clash with any colour themes in effect) then by all means let us know of your intentions and we'll critique your artwork. The only rule: Your banner must contain the title "Maple Australia" prominently displayed within it.

2Upcoming Guild / Website Events Empty Re: Upcoming Guild / Website Events Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:59 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Ooh! GOODIE!!! Very Happy
Will there, by any chance of the Amazing MapleRace returning
or not? (Cuz of the 'really hard' rules that needed to be followed) Razz

How about some sort of short story event? Write a short about anything
but with no course language or sexual references. Razz

I'll think of more events and post them later Very Happy

3Upcoming Guild / Website Events Empty Re: Upcoming Guild / Website Events Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:29 pm

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

The Amazing Race is currently on hold. It may return in the future, but I believe it may need a little re-working to suit a MapleStory setting a little better.

The short story idea of a good one, perhaps with some relevance to MapleStory itself.

4Upcoming Guild / Website Events Empty Re: Upcoming Guild / Website Events Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:48 pm

Banana

Banana

Create a maple comic strip?

5Upcoming Guild / Website Events Empty Re: Upcoming Guild / Website Events Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:03 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

How About....
Some sort of game on Maple thats like Amazing Race but is much different.
LIKE a Maple Carnival!
Running! Killing! Finding!
how about it?

6Upcoming Guild / Website Events Empty Re: Upcoming Guild / Website Events Fri May 07, 2010 11:52 am

iifullysick

iifullysick
WHITE MAPLE 06 DANAS FTW!

how bouts whoever is wearing the most maple stuffs!

7Upcoming Guild / Website Events Empty Re: Upcoming Guild / Website Events Fri May 07, 2010 12:01 pm

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

iifullysick wrote:how bouts whoever is wearing the most maple stuffs!

I don't find that very fair at all.

8Upcoming Guild / Website Events Empty Re: Upcoming Guild / Website Events Fri May 07, 2010 12:18 pm

iifullysick

iifullysick

how bouts whoeva can collect the most leaves in a certain time
WITHOUT BUYING

9Upcoming Guild / Website Events Empty Re: Upcoming Guild / Website Events Fri May 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

that is... impractical, how are we supposed to know if people don't already have the leaves or didn't go and buy them?

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

10Upcoming Guild / Website Events Empty Re: Upcoming Guild / Website Events Fri May 07, 2010 5:23 pm

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

I also have many many leaves left over from last year, so people could always cheat in that way too. It would need to be something that you can only get in the current events, like cake or pie pieces.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum