Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharky's NEW Witch Belt

+3
HeheSmile
AssasinxNink
xVnClericx
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Empty Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:27 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Ok, so for those of you that didn't read what I posted on the old website, I got myself a level 85 Witch's Deep Purple Belt.

Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Witchbelt1

I decided to use a Witch Belt (chaos) Scroll on it, and here's what happened:

Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Witchbelt2

... not exactly useful for a mage, so I hatched a new plan.

Here's the next belt that I have acquired

Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Witchbelttake21

It should look very much like the old one. The difference now, is that I decided to start by scrolling it with a Belt Scroll for INT (100%), which obviously resulted in:

Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Witchbelttake22

Now, after doing this, I decided to try a chaos-based witch belt scroll to see what I could get to happen, and here's the result....

Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Witchbelttake23

Needless to say, it's better than my first one Shocked

My question now is: What do I do with it? Should I risk using another Witch Belt Scroll on it? It could get much better, but it could get much worse! Do I simply scroll another 100% INT scroll to close it off?

I'd rather not destroy it and have to make a whole new one, because there's no guarantee that the next one I try and make will even work like this one did. Notice that both INT and magic attack went up (as did the defences), and the chances of that is pretty slim.

Thoughts Question

2Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Empty Re: Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:47 am

AssasinxNink

AssasinxNink

From a jewish perspective (im not jew) i would 100% scroll Very Happy too bad u lost the weapon attack bonus :/

3Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Empty Re: Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:15 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Why? That would've been the best thing to go because I'm a magician. Since every stat will either go up or down, something will inevitably have to go down, and I'd rather it be weapon attack over anything else because it's the one thing I don't need.

But yeah, I am contemplating just closing it off with another 100% INT.

4Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Empty Re: Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:24 pm

HeheSmile

HeheSmile

i would go 100% scroll it, but its your choice. Anyways you did say you didnt wana make another one, so if you risk it & actually wreck it.. your loss afro

http://basilmarket.com

5Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Empty Re: Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:10 pm

azzacassar

azzacassar

ummmmm yer and you just got owned because if it had att then it would be worth a hell of a lot more then magic att and int

6Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Empty Re: Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:15 pm

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

owned? You speak as though I want to sell said belt, which is definitely not the case. The value of this belt to someone other than my character is completely irrelevant to me. I make these things for myself, because I have dodgy cheapo equips that I regularly wear (although I am somewhat proud of my HP equips, but my "normal" clothes are nothing special at all), and this is the best way for me to get a new belt that will last me like forever (or at least, until nexon brings out some new one) that gives me useful stat bonus.

Also, it's not like I even have the NX to buy karma scissors.

7Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Empty Re: Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:41 am

sus

sus

u could always get people to gift u karma in that case.

8Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Empty Re: Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:13 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

True, but if I were ever interested in making belts to sell and thus make me rich, then I would've gone on killing many more Stumpys until the end of time (or at least until the end of the event). It would take so many attempts before I'd actually get a belt with stats worth selling, and so I decided to not even bother, and just try at making a belt for personal use instead.

I still haven't done anything with scrolling the last slot yet, but that's because I'm 90% leaning towards using a 100% INT to cap it off... I just haven't gotten around to actually doing it yet.

9Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Empty Re: Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:47 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

xVnClericx wrote:True, but if I were ever interested in making belts to sell and thus make me rich, then I would've gone on killing many more Stumpys until the end of time (or at least until the end of the event). It would take so many attempts before I'd actually get a belt with stats worth selling, and so I decided to not even bother, and just try at making a belt for personal use instead.

I still haven't done anything with scrolling the last slot yet, but that's because I'm 90% leaning towards using a 100% INT to cap it off... I just haven't gotten around to actually doing it yet.
hey sharky i got a 100% INT scroll if you want 1 Very Happy offer

10Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Empty Re: Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:56 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Lol, no thanks, I've still got 3 more of my own Smile

11Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Empty Re: Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:49 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
maybe next time?

12Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Empty Re: Sharky's NEW Witch Belt Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:03 am

Banana

Banana

well done, obviously not very lucky on the first but i think the second is alright Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum