Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Guide]Read this before Buying and Selling in the Free Marke

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

A quick guide on how to buy and sell in the Free Market.

If you are the seller, then:

You have to list some of the following:

*Means it is compulsory
The others are optional

*Name of item:
* Stats on the item:
* Selling type:
**Minimum Price/Starting Price:
Compulsory Price:
Max amount of bids per user:
How many days this item will be listed:
Additional details:

I highly recommend you copy and paste whatever part of the above that you need into your post.

Explanation of all of them.

Name of item: The FULL name of the item. eg. z-helm becomes Zakum Helmet

Stats on the item: This is compulsory for items which have stats or boosts stats. If it boosts stats please write eg. +150 magic attack or state so.

Selling type: There are two selling types, S.A.S.P (Sale at Specific Price) or Auction. Sale at Specific Price means that the item MUST be sold at that price, no higher, no lower, Auction means that the item goes on auction and the highest bidder wins.

Minimum Price/Starting Price: This is only for Auctions, it is the starting price of the item.

Compulsory Price: This is only for Sale at Specific Price (S.A.S.P) sales, this is the price which the item WILL be sold at, no higher, no lower.
Max amount of bids per user: We highly recommend this to cut down on the spam in the thread, it is the maximum amount of bids per user, a user can only bid this many times in this auction. They will be warned if they do. This is also only for Auctions.

How many days this item will be listed: This is how many days this item will be here and will NOT be sold to others until this time has elapsed.

Additional details: Just additional details about the item or sale or anything else.

This guide is not finished yet, still adding some parts, will do that later Razz

Last edited by Robert33333 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

Banana

Banana

Theres not alot of people on this site and i think it will be a bit hard to sell but ill still use it if i see any great deals Very Happy

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

This would probably be the best way to sell if ur to busy lvling to be bothered spamming in FM or if guildies are too busy doing something else and not bothered to come give u the item.
and I could probably repost my Ores Merchant thing here too.
If that is okay with you Robert... Can you delete topics?

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

MrShur1ken wrote:
If that is okay with you Robert... Can you delete topics?

yeah. we're making moderators for every section and global moderators so they have alotta jobs to do, we'll either lock the thread up or delete it.

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Oh Goodie! cheers
Once I re post it onto the FM you delete then.
Thx! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum