Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just an idea

5 posters

Is this idea acceptable?

Just an idea Vote_lcap67%Just an idea Vote_rcap 67% [ 4 ]
Just an idea Vote_lcap17%Just an idea Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Just an idea Vote_lcap16%Just an idea Vote_rcap 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just an idea Empty Just an idea Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:54 pm

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

I know that we are currently at a time of crisis and loss of guildies so we have to recruit ppl again... T.T
But as we obviously will know is that ppl will just leave our guild after noticing that we have so little ppl in our guild too.
We cant say a jr of ours got hacked cuz that may cause them to leave and we go back to nothing once again.... T.T
We need a solid way of letting them stay but not notice our low numbers in ppl so i propose an idea to you all.

I know this sounds wierd but i have a few accounts from my friends (and mine) who have quit maple and gave their account. I filled up their free spots with "Mr" characters and I may just be able to help.
If I were to temporarily add them to the guilds (split 50/50) and could make them stay. Once we regain our lost guildies you could eliminate them one by one. (except MrShur1ken, MrHealULots, MrShootMe and LewisStone09)

So as we find new members and get them to register on the site, we can dismiss my mules one by one and hopefully get another great group of guildies going again.

Share what you feel and vote on the poll too Very Happy.

2Just an idea Empty Re: Just an idea Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:00 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

As probably one of the few other people out there who hoard mule accounts, I think this could be quite a good idea. It'll make the guild look larger than it needs to be, and when the time comes to expel some members to make room for more new ones, we can just always expel the mules without worrying about anything.

I second your motion, and if it is carried, I will also pledge the support of other characters I can get my hands on.

3Just an idea Empty Re: Just an idea Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Rany

Rany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

I will be willing to help
I got like 5 Mules in my accounts XD
If this idea comes into action, we better make a list of Mules for Staff Usages =P

4Just an idea Empty Re: Just an idea Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:53 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

haha, we might not need this idea as i've bought like... i dunno, heaps of smegas yesterday. ;x

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

5Just an idea Empty Re: Just an idea Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:24 pm

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

I get it... But most people look at who's ONLINE, not usually at how many people are in the guild. How many people are in the guild will help the chance of it being active, and we all know that people like active guilds.
So my idea would be to, when its Rob's smega-ing time, we try to get as many people online somehow, and make it seem very active, even if one of the guilds are not so active.
We seem to have plenty of people in out guilds that are active (including me). If we keep talking in alliance chat it will seem like a large guild, because most peoples' first instinct will to think that the alliance chat people are part of their/your own guild.
If we act active then they might stay, even if the guild is not so big. We could also maybe lure them in or bribe them... But that's not very nice ~_~
If people say that 'Oh! We have a lot of Guild Events!' then the invitees might stay.
To summarise, your idea could work, but it would be better if we were to actually get active people, not just bunch up our guilds.

6Just an idea Empty Re: Just an idea Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:31 pm

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

This idea is now officially out-of-date, since both guilds have a decent number of people in them once again.

7Just an idea Empty Re: Just an idea Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:28 am

Rany

Rany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Would you prefer a full guild mainly consists of inactive people, or a spacious guild mainly consists of active peoples?

Simply put, would you prefer to purge all those "inactive" peoples? (Definition of "Inactive" needs to be compromised~) And of coz, occasional cases can be prompted.

8Just an idea Empty Re: Just an idea Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:32 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Closed due to its current irrelevance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum