Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

List of Expelled Members?

+2
MissTooMuch
Rany
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1List of Expelled Members? Empty List of Expelled Members? Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Rany

Rany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Just an idea, but why don't we put down IGN of ex-Guild members that we remembered, who are still outside the Guild? So people could /find them when they have time and get them back in ASAP.

But then, I think members who are active AND committed enough would visit the Forum once a while anyway. So yeah.

2List of Expelled Members? Empty Re: List of Expelled Members? Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:05 pm

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Oh, my Hermit, DarkSin322 was originally in the first guild, but I don't play that char anymore, so only if you really want to you can add him. I don't play on him much, I play my Outlaw alot now. =) Just letting you guys know

3List of Expelled Members? Empty Re: List of Expelled Members? Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:25 am

EpiqueAran

EpiqueAran
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

If u been expelled search for Epiquearan, if im on i'll try to add

4List of Expelled Members? Empty Re: List of Expelled Members? Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:03 pm

iifullysick

iifullysick
WHITE MAPLE 06 DANAS FTW!

lols i was in the orgiinal guild b4 we even considered another
then i quit tht guy for cygnus and then i kept remaking chars
eventually i got booted but i rejoined 2 yrs later
i saw rob at lvl 78 when i got booted
and now he's 101 o.0

Last edited by xVnClericx on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nothing personal. "His" =/= "He's". I'm sure I'm not the only person who can't stand when people do that (it's not even an abbreviation because you're not typing less letters))

5List of Expelled Members? Empty Re: List of Expelled Members? Wed May 26, 2010 12:07 pm

ikarntspel

ikarntspel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

this was so long ago lol

6List of Expelled Members? Empty Re: List of Expelled Members? Wed May 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

people consider that slow if i went from 78 --> 101 in 2 years. so... yep ;x

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

7List of Expelled Members? Empty Re: List of Expelled Members? Wed May 26, 2010 1:24 pm

iifullysick

iifullysick

not that i recall is was 73 or 74 i think
wells u lvled at tht map with the blue boars and curse eyes
and it was after a wedding of some1 in da guild 2 or 3 yrs ago

8List of Expelled Members? Empty Re: List of Expelled Members? Wed May 26, 2010 1:30 pm

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

haha, yeah, i usually level at places such as snails and so on

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum