Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guild Event Suggestion Thread

+2
Cygn0Cleric
xVnClericx
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guild Event Suggestion Thread Empty Guild Event Suggestion Thread Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:39 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

I've been asked in-game when we will be holding another guild event. The truth is, that no-one has really been working on putting any new events together (at least, I haven't been). It's been a while since our last event, which means that we've likely gained many new people into our guilds that have never before participated in any of our events, therefore we might have a fresh perspective on things.

This thread is dedicated to the suggestion and request of any events you would like to see us put on for you.

If you have been a member of the Australians guilds long enough to remember past events, and you would like to request a repeat of some of these memorable events, then post what you remember along with any suggestions for improvements on last time. If you are new to our guilds but have been part of other events within the game that you would like us to try and recreate, then please describe your experiences and we will see if such an idea is viable for our purposes. Finally, if you've never been a part of any guild or in-game events before, but you have some good ideas for activities to entertain and amuse, as well as challenge and compete, then you might like to let us know and we'll see if we can develop your ideas into a fully manageable guild event.

Disclaimer: Depending on the nature of the suggestions we receive, additional support crew may be requested. This will consist of any Jr. Members from either guild that wish to help in the set-up and running of these events (with priority given on the basis of seniority, that is, people who have been a Jr. Member for longer will be first requested as assistants), subject to the discretion of the higher powers. If you are an assistant for a guild event, it is incredibly unlikely that you will be allowed to participate in the event! (If you are allowed, then your result may not be counted with other guild members and you might therefore not be eligible for certain prizes).

Keep the ideas flowing. Maybe you only have a partial idea, but someone else might see your idea in a different light and know exactly how to form it into a workable event. Please don't spam with impossible tasks, we are only interested in honest suggestions.

Thanks.

2Guild Event Suggestion Thread Empty Re: Guild Event Suggestion Thread Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:30 am

Cygn0Cleric

Cygn0Cleric
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

uh i got some suggestions

Amazing race (that was fun last time)
JQ race
hunting game
Who wants to be a millionaire
HIDE AND SEEK omg so much memories Razz (You can like give clues to people to find a certain character)

3Guild Event Suggestion Thread Empty Re: Guild Event Suggestion Thread Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:29 pm

EpiqueAran

EpiqueAran
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

I guess I could help with the events

4Guild Event Suggestion Thread Empty Re: Guild Event Suggestion Thread Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:54 am

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Well, we could all help with the events once in a while...
I can't think of many games on the spot...
Deal or No Deal!
We could do a TV show or something... o_o

5Guild Event Suggestion Thread Empty Re: Guild Event Suggestion Thread Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:17 pm

iifullysick

iifullysick
WHITE MAPLE 06 DANAS FTW!

how bout first to take a SS with a them and a lvl 200 in it Very Happy

6Guild Event Suggestion Thread Empty Re: Guild Event Suggestion Thread Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:23 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

I'm liking the screenshot-style event. I certainly think it would be appropriate to make people take screenshots of certain things, and the first few to post their picture in a special thread on the website here would get points / prizes.

Definitely set aside for future consideration.

7Guild Event Suggestion Thread Empty Re: Guild Event Suggestion Thread Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:56 am

iifullysick

iifullysick

o.0!
woot suk tht my idea won!
in game im known as iifullysick
S>2X EXP 2MIL PER PERSON

8Guild Event Suggestion Thread Empty Re: Guild Event Suggestion Thread Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:11 pm

iifullysick

iifullysick

also in my old guild b4 this awesome one
we did a race to see who collected certain etc the quickest
but to make it fair the leader made different level groups
i.e lvl 30-50, 100-150

9Guild Event Suggestion Thread Empty Re: Guild Event Suggestion Thread Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:33 pm

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

Hide and seek. Razz

10Guild Event Suggestion Thread Empty Re: Guild Event Suggestion Thread Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:24 pm

iifullysick

iifullysick

Hide and seek is bull!!
wats the point?
its called mini map peopls Very Happy

11Guild Event Suggestion Thread Empty Re: Guild Event Suggestion Thread Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:46 pm

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Yes, if you're in the right map you can find someone very easily... but what if you don't even know what map they're in?

12Guild Event Suggestion Thread Empty Re: Guild Event Suggestion Thread Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:47 am

iifullysick

iifullysick

called the track system mate Very Happy

13Guild Event Suggestion Thread Empty Re: Guild Event Suggestion Thread Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:05 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Not if you don't know the name of the character you're after Razz

We have done this before.

14Guild Event Suggestion Thread Empty Re: Guild Event Suggestion Thread Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:18 am

iifullysick

iifullysick

lols called pressing g and serching for peeps

15Guild Event Suggestion Thread Empty Re: Guild Event Suggestion Thread Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:15 pm

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Ok, let me be try and be clear about this then.

Some time ago we ran an event, one part of which was to locate a character hidden within a part of the maple world. Some clues were given as to their whereabouts, and all that the people knew was that they were searching for a beginner character whose name was "racerXXXXX", where the XXXXX represented an unknown 5 digit number.

Once they found the player matching that description, they needed to chat to them in a trade window with a certain password and they received their prize. So since this character was created specifically for the race, and is not a member of the guild, the only way you could systematically locate them was by "/find"-ing the 100,000 possible name combinations.

16Guild Event Suggestion Thread Empty Re: Guild Event Suggestion Thread Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:29 pm

iifullysick

iifullysick

o lols :DD i got k iked b4 tht event was run haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum