Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inactive people? Have they quit?

+3
Rany
MissTooMuch
EpiqueAran
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Inactive people? Have they quit? Empty Inactive people? Have they quit? Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:29 am

EpiqueAran

EpiqueAran
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Just how many inactive people are in our guilds? 1st and 2nd
I mean like people who haven't been on for a long time, have they quit?
What should we do about it?

2Inactive people? Have they quit? Empty Re: Inactive people? Have they quit? Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:56 am

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

A few of them have probably quit, we won't know for sure. But some like Killer are just off for a moment.

3Inactive people? Have they quit? Empty Re: Inactive people? Have they quit? Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:10 pm

Rany

Rany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Wanna purge these inactive guild member? XD

4Inactive people? Have they quit? Empty Re: Inactive people? Have they quit? Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:00 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

last time i checked there weren't many inactive guild members; you guys were active enough to fill up almost 4 pages in the first guild ;x

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

5Inactive people? Have they quit? Empty Re: Inactive people? Have they quit? Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:52 am

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

I'm fairly active, inactive usually is only sleeping, school and church. i'm a little magnet to my computer.

6Inactive people? Have they quit? Empty Re: Inactive people? Have they quit? Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:44 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

My opinion is that we're still recently out of our unfortunate incident with the guild being disbanded, to the extent that there are many relatively new people in the guild and therefore not very many inactive characters at all. Of course there are always some, but not enough that I believe warrants a comprehensive clean up at this time.

7Inactive people? Have they quit? Empty Re: Inactive people? Have they quit? Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:58 am

WingWong

WingWong

i'm still active on the comp,
don't know about maple hahaha
nah but honestly i'll play on the holidays
year 12 is killing me =.=

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum