Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Updated 22/06] KMST's newest patch. Beautiful.

+2
WingWong
Robert33333
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

Just putting this up in the news section so people look at it, it's a heads up on what will most likely get us. I love this patch, that's all I have to say. The thread's on BasilMarket, here's the link BasilMarket KMST Patch link but for the people who don't want to go there or aren't bothered, continue reading, i'll just copy and paste it in here so it looks neater.

22/06 I just updated every spoiler thingo, so under every spoiler there's now new information for each job because kruime10 has updated his thread! So you might want to look through it again because there's some new information.

This was written by kruimel0 so all credits go to him, all I'm doing is taking the relevant parts and editing it a bit.

So what's new?

• Exp needed to levelup is nerfed beyond recognition. More then 50% of the exp is cut off.

• New formulas for EVERYTHING (min/max hit, avoid, def, accuracy etc, etc, It makes mages need LUK most probabaly)

• All skills have a built-in critical rate. They are not shown in descriptions.

• All of the attack skills for mages now no longer have a basic attack value and instead have a % that will be used with the new magic damage formula. So also mages now can really SEE their min/max hit. Things like gene hit 1100%.

• New damage cap from 199k to 999k!

• Lots of other skills are removed too, like HP increase. However, nexon made it so that warriors get more HP from leveling up. Result: same HP (more or less) at level 200.

• Level of some monsters is drastically changed (Coolie/Miner zombies at level 130, Skeles at level 153)

• Every PQ except for CPQ1 and 2's level limit has been raised to 200!

• A brand new UI (User Interface)

The EXP reduction - how it compares
Oh... you're gonna love this, well, it will help people like me HEAPS.

A few examples:
At level 10; the exp needed to level in GMS is 1144 and without the EXP reduction we got earlier on, we would of had to get 1716. Korean MapleStory's NEW EXP needed to level is 1244.

At level 52; the exp needed to level in GMS is 631k and without the EXP reduction we got earlier on, we would of had to get 789k. Korean MapleStory's NEW EXP needed to level is 129k.

At level 91; the exp needed to level in GMS is 5.06mil and without the EXP reduction we got earlier on, we would of had to get 6.32mil. Korean MapleStory's NEW EXP needed to level is 1.51mil.

At level 152; the exp needed to level in GMS is 131mil and without the EXP reduction we got earlier on, we would of had to get 163mil. Korean MapleStory's NEW EXP needed to level is 66.9mil.

At level 162; the exp needed to level in GMS is 223mil and without the EXP reduction we got earlier on, we would of had to get 279mil. Korean MapleStory's NEW EXP needed to level is 127mil.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And here's what the individual job changes are :

Warriors

Spoiler:

Fighters, Crusaders, Heroes

Spoiler:

Spearmans, Dragon Knights, Dark Knights

Spoiler:

Page, White Knight, Paladin
Spoiler:

Magicians
Spoiler:

Clerics, Priests, Bishops

Spoiler:

Fire Poison Wizards/Mages/Arch Mages

Spoiler:

Ice Lightning Wizards/Mages/Arch Mages

Spoiler:

Bowmans

Spoiler:

Hunters, Rangers, Bow Masters
Spoiler:

Crossbowmans, Snipers, Marksmans
Spoiler:

Thieves
Spoiler:

Assassins, Hermits, Night Lords
Spoiler:

Bandits, Chief Bandits, Shadowers
Spoiler:

Pirates

Brawlers, Marauders, Buccaneers
Spoiler:

Gunslingers, Outlaws, Corsairs
Spoiler:

Arans and Dual Bladers were nerfed like crazy, apparently.

Arans
Spoiler:

Evans
Spoiler:

Dual Bladers
Spoiler:

Last edited by Robert33333 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

WingWong

WingWong

No minimum range to attack
Snipe cooldown decreased to 4 seconds, damage cap of 999k

thumbs up for those two, except PKB becomes pretty much useless lol

and where's the stuff on pirates o.o?

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Just keep in mind that this is all on KMS's Tespia server, and thus there will be further smoothing out of all of these changes before they even make it into KMS itself (let alone GMS).

Otherwise, some of those things are definitely quite interesting...

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

literally completed, updated today. :L

EpiqueAran

EpiqueAran
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

So according to you which job is best now?

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

take a look at it and choose yourself, to me there wasn't really a 'best' job, it's all personal preference.

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

I would say marksmen are gonna completely dominate everything with their 4 second cooldown 1mil dmg snipe -_-

then corsairs...
coz 195% 6 times is better than the original + they get a base critical (20% chance) so they can dominate more than nightlords...

=D

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

Yiros33333 wrote:I would say marksmen are gonna completely dominate everything with their 4 second cooldown 1mil dmg snipe -_-

then corsairs...
coz 195% 6 times is better than the original + they get a base critical (20% chance) so they can dominate more than nightlords...

=D

also dont hype up over this patch...

its gona be in Gms sometime like next year...
dont prepare for it -_-

Killer2u

Killer2u

Ty for this rob, dude duelbladers are gonna suck ass after this, do you see anything getting upgraded at all for them? They are gonna be a real waste of space, and i think assasins are gonna lose a bit of strength with Shadow partners atk going down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum