Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Major Game and Web Service Upgrades

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Major Game and Web Service Upgrades Empty Major Game and Web Service Upgrades Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:17 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

maplestory.nexon.net wrote:Dear Nexon gamers,

Nexon will be performing some important upgrades to our game and web servers in order to better handle the increased activity over the holiday season. As a result, all of our Nexon games, websites and forums will be unavailable during this maintenance period. In order to maintain communication with our community and keep you updated about the progress of the update, we will be making update announcements through our Facebook pages.

If you haven't yet become a fan of our Facebook pages, you can do so at the following addresses:

Dungeon Fighter Online
Combat Arms
MapleStory
Mabinogi

Maintenance Times:
- Pacific: Sunday, December 6th, 10PM through Monday, December 7th, 12PM
- Eastern: Monday, December 7th, 1AM through Monday, December 7th, 3PM

Details:
- The upgrades will not affect the game and you will not need to patch once it is complete.
- Servers will be upgraded to handle the current and future traffic of players to our website and games.

We’ll keep you posted about any changes. Thanks for playing Nexon games!

The Nexon Team

If you're looking for a translation into Australian time (accurate for Sydney and Melbourne), then this downtime will be occurring at

AEDT: Monday, December 7th, 5PM through Tuesday, December 8th, 7AM

That makes 14 hours in total! Of course, there's no way to know whether or not Nexon will extend or shorten this time, so you might want to check out the MapleStory Facebook page during the upgrade to get the latest information.

Comments?

2Major Game and Web Service Upgrades Empty Re: Major Game and Web Service Upgrades Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:12 am

EpiqueAran

EpiqueAran
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

I could code up an app to translate the time and upload it if i have time

3Major Game and Web Service Upgrades Empty Re: Major Game and Web Service Upgrades Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:02 pm

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

There's no need, a time translation is a very simple matter, and I always state the translation into our time whenever I post up a notice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum