Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW COMERS AND OLD LEAVERS *_* - 0-0

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEW COMERS AND OLD LEAVERS       *_*     -    0-0 Empty NEW COMERS AND OLD LEAVERS *_* - 0-0 Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:40 am

RY4757

RY4757

HI,HI,HI,BYE,BYE,BYE lets talk about you new joiners! and you old leavers affraid

Just to tell you guys my account got hack on by a freind not the other Raiboi (when i got on to his face book account and he traied hidding em at the bottom of my iventory scratch )another freind)they he stoll my best stuff and changed the pinn -_- so i bashed him up afro until he told me lol! but he transfered all my lvl47 guys stuff into my dull bandint guy and delleited the lvl47 No so i changed the pin back alien then i went all Mad

Any way you see a guy called XRaiboiXplz party him dudes Laughing
but tell robert that he still owes me stuffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
i will be on the blog Razz

2NEW COMERS AND OLD LEAVERS       *_*     -    0-0 Empty Re: NEW COMERS AND OLD LEAVERS *_* - 0-0 Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:15 pm

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, interesting story there.

On a side note, I've changed what was written in your profile under the field "Guild Number", because you had written what looks like it could be your MapleStory PIN. You should instead write whether you are in the first or second guild.

3NEW COMERS AND OLD LEAVERS       *_*     -    0-0 Empty Re: NEW COMERS AND OLD LEAVERS *_* - 0-0 Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:39 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Hehehe. I don't get why ppl steal accounts...
Its just a heap of computerised stuff...
Except if you had NX then you would be pretty angry. Evil or Very Mad

And why did you bash him?
Very mean... Sad Sad Sad Sad
Oh well probably deserved it. (except if ur account didn't have NX)

4NEW COMERS AND OLD LEAVERS       *_*     -    0-0 Empty Re: NEW COMERS AND OLD LEAVERS *_* - 0-0 Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:00 am

RY4757

RY4757

well he deserved the smacking and bashing (i also enjoyed it) Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes but any way if you see a guy called XRaiboiX it's me -_- Laughing expecially youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu AUSIPHO lol! well vccleric if u see me around please invite me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cherry

5NEW COMERS AND OLD LEAVERS       *_*     -    0-0 Empty Re: NEW COMERS AND OLD LEAVERS *_* - 0-0 Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:03 am

RY4757

RY4757

AND VCCLRIC I WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IN THE FIRST GUILD albino

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum