Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photos (when will it open?)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Photos (when will it open?) Empty Photos (when will it open?) Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:12 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

As you all know, we have that topic discussion thingy place called photos and can post images of our selves.
Just curious but is something wrong with it or just not wanting to unlock it yet?
I'm in no rush for it to open but just feels awkward that its constantly locked.
(You're hiding something behind that button AREN'T YOU?!!! AREN'T YOU?!!!....)

2Photos (when will it open?) Empty Re: Photos (when will it open?) Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:24 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

haha. nope, not hiding a thing, read the description Smile

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

3Photos (when will it open?) Empty Re: Photos (when will it open?) Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:26 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

oops... Didn't notice that site underneath. Surprised

4Photos (when will it open?) Empty Re: Photos (when will it open?) Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:57 pm

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

you can delete this one now rob, seeing as how it was a waste....

5Photos (when will it open?) Empty Re: Photos (when will it open?) Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:15 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

I think we all know where to find the photo gallery now.

Locked.

6Photos (when will it open?) Empty Re: Photos (when will it open?) Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:05 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Ok, just unlocking this thread again quickly because I just discovered in the gallery that member's personal albums requires moderator approval, so I just went in and approved the 4 photos in there that were awaiting approval. Everyone should be able to see them now (Once inside the gallery, choose the "Users Personal Albums" option).

7Photos (when will it open?) Empty Re: Photos (when will it open?) Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:36 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

One more quick thing. I never knew you needed moderator approval, so when I have time, i'll try to make it so you don't need the approval Razz

8Photos (when will it open?) Empty Re: Photos (when will it open?) Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:10 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Oh. You finally added my 2 photos in game?
I was bored cuz of Maple Maintenance so i added them.

9Photos (when will it open?) Empty Re: Photos (when will it open?) Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:45 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

Hmm. looks like sharky forgot to lock it again, guess i'll lock it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]