Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to use this new section

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to use this new section Empty How to use this new section Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:40 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

This new section was made mainly due to what happened to the second guild, but both guilds should use this.

You should use this when someone asks you if they can join the guild but no junior masters or master is online. Or when your recruiting in Free Market or something and someone wants to join, you should use this again.

There are two main parts to this.

You could write down the person's name in a topic which you create in this section or you could direct them to this forum and tell them to register and tell them to create a topic in this section which states they want to join.

If you are someone which wants to join the guild and have registered an account, please create a topic and inside it, put your in game name, what level you are (this doesn't really matter, but we get curious) and which part of Australia you are from.

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

2How to use this new section Empty Re: How to use this new section Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Robert33333 wrote:If you are someone which wants to join the guild and have registered an account, please create a topic and inside it, put your in game name, what level you are (this doesn't really matter, but we get curious) and which part of Australia you are from.

Lol.
We should question them just to make sure they arent foreigners! Razz
It feels like customs at an airport when you first enter Aus.
"Why are you here in Australia?"
"Are you here for leisure or business?"
"What is that hanging from your chest? Under your shirt?"

3How to use this new section Empty Re: How to use this new section Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:42 am

Cygn0Cleric

Cygn0Cleric
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

what happened to the 2nd guild?

4How to use this new section Empty Re: How to use this new section Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:50 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Not sure..
I think this was made because of the arguement between DJ and rob...
Anyway what did happen at that time?
It was sumthing about a person being expelled
and Rob, you said something about not letting your Jr.'s expelling...
Explain what happened plz. Very Happy

5How to use this new section Empty Re: How to use this new section Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:54 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

rofl, i never said i won't let my jr's expel, i just said i usually don't wanna ask my jr masters to go and expel for me, you guys can expel to make space for someone which can join, i don't mind. but DJ just went and expelled half the second guild, cause apparently i told him to 'expel people he doesn't know', i didn't say that though, but he can believe what he wants. >_<

but i did tell him to expel people who havent been on in a really long time but after that i said, 'oh, leave it to me cause there was just a patch' i'm pretty sure i even repeated that many times. he probably didnt see it due to spamming or something. but oh well, we'll just have to get the second guild back up o.o

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

6How to use this new section Empty Re: How to use this new section Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:16 pm

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

meh, then whoever got expell will either search someones name and ask
or just find another guild.
Well that explains what I was hearing while I was killing scorpions.

7How to use this new section Empty Re: How to use this new section Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:42 pm

ikarntspel

ikarntspel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

hmm i saw tht argument too Razz

8How to use this new section Empty Re: How to use this new section Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Sugapopz

Sugapopz

OUCH. DD:
I better start signing on more often haha. >_<
So much schoolwork and advanced classes to catch up on though, forgive me DJ, Sharky, Rob and others who keep this guild going.

I`ll try to make it on once or twice a week at least. :S
Just hope I haven`t been expelled already, haha.

https://www.youtube.com/iSugapopz

9How to use this new section Empty Re: How to use this new section Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:46 pm

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

no, i think you still alive in our guild. Very Happy
If you arent just PM me if im online and ill add you!
Really hard balancing school with maple Sad

10How to use this new section Empty Re: How to use this new section Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:26 am

ikarntspel

ikarntspel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

*at above*
Agreed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum