Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary)

+4
sus
Jaserki
xVnClericx
MrShur1ken
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Empty Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:35 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Note: I will possibly be changing the prices now and then but whoever posts before the next price update still buy at that price. Very Happy Very Happy
Seeing as how using the BBS is probably not as good as the site. so I'll post all my mercenary things here so I can make some money. (I'm Poor....Very Poor...) Sad
Quest Mercenary:
I am offering quest help as long as I get paid for what i do. The prices below.
Lvl 10-20: 50K per quest
Lvl 21-30: 150K per quest
Lvl 31-40: 250K per quest
Lvl 41-50: 450K per quest
Lvl 51-60: (avaliable in future)

Ore Mercenary:
Meh, another way for you to make some money from cheap ores i can collect for you.
Oh, and the numbers in the brackets is the max amount i can collect for you. I might allow you to get more but obviously at a higher price.(No ordering after your order, at least 2 days after your last order was fulfilled before your next post can be used to get ores for you.)
Bronze:(40) 20K per ore
Steel:(40) 20K per ore
Gold:(40) 30K per ore
Adamantium:(40) 20K per ore
Orihalcon:(40) 20K per ore
Lidium:(30) 10K per ore
Silver:(30) 30K per ore
Amethyst:(30) 20K per ore
Aquamarine:(30) 20K per ore
Topaz:(30) 25K per ore
Sapphire:(30) 25K per ore
Black Crystal:(20) 70K per ore
Diamond:(20) 60K per ore
Emerald:(20) 30K per ore
Garnet:(20) 30K per ore
Opal:(20) 20K per ore
Dark Crystal:(20) 300K per ore
DEX Crystal:(20) 120K per ore
LUK Crystal:(20) 120K per ore
Power Crystal:(20) 120K per ore
Wisdom Crystal:(20) 120K per ore
(If any of those prices are too high plz tell me so I can change them but only if you have evidenceto support you reason)

Equipment Mercenary:
This is for weapon people who can seem to get their hands on a weapon or amour they need. I'm offering my service for you so that you get what you want and we're all happy. (at least I think you will be(Won't You Question ))
Lvl10-20: 20K per equip
Lvl21-30: 50K per equip
Lvl31-40: 90K per equip
Lvl41-50: 200K per equip
Lvl51-60: (avaliable in future)

This is all for now. Please leave all you posts for things on here or msg me privately so I can start helping you. and remember...
What's yours is mine
And What's mine is mine
So dont forget that i help you, help me Very Happy Smile
Note: I will possibly be changing the prices now and then but whoever posts before the next price update still buy at that price. Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by MrShur1ken on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:16 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : perfecting the prices)

2Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Empty Re: Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:28 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Sounds like we have a shrewd business man here.

I particularly like the bit that goes:
"What's yours is mine
And What's mine is mine"

3Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Empty Re: Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:13 am

Jaserki

Jaserki
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Hold on to some of those Dark Crystals :S
I'll be needing some when i get to 70

4Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Empty Re: Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:38 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

xVnClericx wrote:Sounds like we have a shrewd business man here.

I particularly like the bit that goes:
"What's yours is mine
And What's mine is mine"
Why thank you.
the only reason i done this is because im horrible at merchanting stuff. So why not help myself by helping others

5Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Empty Re: Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:39 am

sus

sus

ur prices are wack.
ores are heaps expensive and ur equips are heaps cheap.
like say i wanted an above avg ie. 2luk/2dex nightshift/pao.. ur gonna sell that to me for 15k?

maybe u should negotiate prices per quest. for eg.. sell all quest items for 40-50% of wat the buyer is going to make from the quest. if its just exp use lucky charms and similar exchange type quests to gauge a price.

ps: i need 4 sapphire ores. cbf hunting for them.. but i dont really wanna pay over 5k ea. idk prices of ores but they are defs not 40k ea for the common ones.

6Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Empty Re: Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:11 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

I guess the only reason his ore prices are higher than what you find in shops is possibly because he's going to be hunting for the ores himself, which means you're paying him also for the time he commits to hunting. Or if he's finding shops to buy them from, then you're paying extra so that he can spend his time looking, instead of you.

Either way, higher ore prices are because you're paying for items + labour costs.

7Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Empty Re: Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:38 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

sus wrote:ur prices are wack.
ores are heaps expensive and ur equips are heaps cheap.
like say i wanted an above avg ie. 2luk/2dex nightshift/pao.. ur gonna sell that to me for 15k?

idk prices of ores but they are defs not 40k ea for the common ones.

I said before that im not good at pricing so they may be horribly high so sorry and second: for equipment, I wont go out of my way to get an above avg item just for you. Either get a normal equip from me or pay much much more for me to kill alot to get above avg items for you.
and trust me, most store in fm usually sell common for more than i do and possibly will cost more than that.
But just to make you happy, i changed them to a lower price but not 5k so deal with it.

Last edited by MrShur1ken on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)

8Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Empty Re: Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:12 pm

shadowkidv4

shadowkidv4

You said you wanted to MAKE money right?
Well DARK ORES are NOT worth 140k each.
They are worth approx 600k each (unless prices have changed which I doubt)

And
I think the guild BBS is a bit better because some people can't be bothered going to the site.

9Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Empty Re: Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:08 pm

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

thx for dark ore prices and no. I'm probably not going to post this on guild BBS because it will take too long and since they find break lines offensive, I can't be bothered using space.

10Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Empty Re: Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:15 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

shadowkidv4 wrote:
I think the guild BBS is a bit better because some people can't be bothered going to the site.

that's why we created a new site so more people go on it. afro

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

11Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Empty Re: Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:42 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

The BBS is convenient for them but if i tried posting this on there it would take up 3 post spaces just to do the ores becuse of the ban on break-lines.
plus rob is right
the new space is supposed to attract ppl onto here.

12Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Empty Re: Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:48 am

missalots

missalots

I'm buying 20 LUK ores thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/jeffriii

13Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Empty Re: Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:30 pm

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

well, im done transferring the post rob!
You can now remove it! Very Happy

14Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Empty Re: Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:49 am

Cygn0Cleric

Cygn0Cleric
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

lol ur prices r really messed up =.=

15Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Empty Re: Versatile Merchantile (Mercenary) Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:30 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

this topic has been moved elsewhere. and will be locked due to the topic creator's request.

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]