Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

READ IF U HAVE BEEN EXPELLED..

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1READ IF U HAVE BEEN EXPELLED.. Empty READ IF U HAVE BEEN EXPELLED.. Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:57 pm

ikarntspel

ikarntspel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

If you have been in the first guild...

some..*back spaces*

ALOT of people have been expelled due to a hacker on a jrs account

So.. If u are currently registered for the site and would like to be invited back

Please contact one of the jrs...

Rob:
Robert33333

ikarntspel

vvingwong

theextraguy

negr0pirate

shuriixx

firexbug

assasinxnick

fbi3

xvnclericx

thts not all the jrs.. but just some...

Pleae contact them... TY

2READ IF U HAVE BEEN EXPELLED.. Empty Re: READ IF U HAVE BEEN EXPELLED.. Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:02 am

Banana

Banana

Its so sad -shakes head slowly and walks away-

3READ IF U HAVE BEEN EXPELLED.. Empty Re: READ IF U HAVE BEEN EXPELLED.. Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:48 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

i think im one of the jrs, unless rob deranked me T.T

4READ IF U HAVE BEEN EXPELLED.. Empty Re: READ IF U HAVE BEEN EXPELLED.. Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:27 pm

ikarntspel

ikarntspel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

yea well i didnt add ALL the JRs since there were heaps.. lol

5READ IF U HAVE BEEN EXPELLED.. Empty Re: READ IF U HAVE BEEN EXPELLED.. Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:40 am

RY4757

RY4757

i got expelled and fu*k that dude hacked onto the jr , i like your pink bean outfit mrshur1ken lol! Very Happy but i got back in Laughing it is the now the first raiboi ( use to have 3 or 2).

6READ IF U HAVE BEEN EXPELLED.. Empty Re: READ IF U HAVE BEEN EXPELLED.. Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:19 pm

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Lol I don't play my Hermit much anymore, so there's really no point in putting my Hermit back >_> kthxbai

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum