Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Evans, Are You Excited?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Evans, Are You Excited? Empty Evans, Are You Excited? Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:43 am

Killer2u

Killer2u

When evans come out im gonna like have a spazm, and so is everyone else, what i cant understand is why they didnt try and fit em into this patch because it would of made this patch way less of a fail. Like you dont have job advancements, your dragon just gets stronger (dragon mastery) and much bigger, i reckon evans are gonna be a real help in boss fights as they get higher in level, Whats your oppinion, are you gonna make one?

2Evans, Are You Excited? Empty Evans Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:31 am

Cygn0Cleric

Cygn0Cleric
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

lol i cant w8 till evans cause ill be rich:D

3Evans, Are You Excited? Empty Re: Evans, Are You Excited? Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:08 pm

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Looking forward to them a lot, but there was no way there were going to bring them out so soon. Aran is practically still new, so Evan will be made to wait its turn before they release it.

And what was wrong with this latest patch? 2 new areas (although I haven't had the chance to explore either of them yet, but hopefully very soon), Dimensional Doors (very much like), and I've been interested trying out the Episode 1 quest strands that were recently opened up to non-explorers. The perfect pitch event in 2 days will be something to very much look forward to, and the slightly altered rewards for the next round of the Artifact Hunt are worth looking in to (although I haven't really tried hard enough for the 30k points yet).

4Evans, Are You Excited? Empty Re: Evans, Are You Excited? Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:46 am

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

I think Evan makes you a weakling... Not saying I don't like Evans or anything. Let's compare Warriors with Evans. Warriors use weapons to attack their monster, Evans use their attack through a dragon. I think that that makes your avatar look like an idiot, a weakling... Just saying... =P
I'm definitely going to make an Evan if it gives me a new slot, just to try it out Razz

5Evans, Are You Excited? Empty Re: Evans, Are You Excited? Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:21 am

KingdomFail

KingdomFail

Maybe But like when Pirates came out and cygnus everyone leaves their other char's. Thats what i did and now i have a lvl 55 brawler then i made a Aran and got it to lvl 55 THEN i went back it my Night walker i sorta made between them so Im not going to try give any money to it because if it sucks u might lose like 5 mil on random sh1t

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum