Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just For Rob

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just For Rob Empty Just For Rob Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:35 pm

Killer2u

Killer2u

Rob man have you ever thought that when the 1st and the 2nd guilds are full what your going to do if new australians want to join, have you ever thought of makeing a 3rd guild, but instead of making them all level you could make the 3rd guild like for newbies and the 1st and the 2nd for well known people to you/people you can trust, this might be an idea you can develope on (making levels of the australians guilds). You could even make another part of the guild maybe into Australasians or sumthing i dunno man im just pooling ideas into ur head, gl mate

2Just For Rob Empty Re: Just For Rob Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:29 pm

Rany

Rany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Hi Killer2u, for your information, the 2 Guilds still have around 50+ capacity, so I don't think Rob needs to worry about that. just yet =)

3Just For Rob Empty Re: Just For Rob Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:29 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

There have been times when both 1st and 2nd guilds have been at 100% capacity, but more often than not it's usually also the case that there are members in the guilds that are no longer inactive, so we've always been able to stay on top of expelling inactive members to meet the needs of incoming members.

When the second guild was created, it was soon after decided that the first guild would receive more privileges and be considered the more trustworthy guild, with long-term members assigned into that guild and new additions recruited into the second guild. However, this plan backfired slightly because the second guild started to become much more active than the first (on account of all the new people being added into it) and many of the members in the first guild made their way into the second guild also, just to be around other active members. Since then it's evened out, and now there's no complete trend separating the two guilds.

It was a pretty big step going from one guild to two, and I don't think that you'll really see a third guild any time soon (but that's not to say it'll never happen).

4Just For Rob Empty Re: Just For Rob Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:44 am

Killer2u

Killer2u

Ahhh all good, just as long as robs on top of it. Whats the max limit of people in each guild again??

5Just For Rob Empty Re: Just For Rob Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:05 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

yeah, what sharky said was true. i don't plan on making a third guild, but i won't say it won't happen either; the max limit for people in each guild for us is 100, so 200 combined.

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum