Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joey (Sieda) And Mel's (QuanYue) Wedding

+6
EpiqueAran
Jaserki
MissTooMuch
Cygn0Cleric
xVnClericx
xSieda
10 posters

Which times would suit you better?

Joey (Sieda) And Mel's (QuanYue) Wedding Vote_lcap0%Joey (Sieda) And Mel's (QuanYue) Wedding Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Joey (Sieda) And Mel's (QuanYue) Wedding Vote_lcap0%Joey (Sieda) And Mel's (QuanYue) Wedding Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Joey (Sieda) And Mel's (QuanYue) Wedding Vote_lcap33%Joey (Sieda) And Mel's (QuanYue) Wedding Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Joey (Sieda) And Mel's (QuanYue) Wedding Vote_lcap33%Joey (Sieda) And Mel's (QuanYue) Wedding Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Joey (Sieda) And Mel's (QuanYue) Wedding Vote_lcap17%Joey (Sieda) And Mel's (QuanYue) Wedding Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Joey (Sieda) And Mel's (QuanYue) Wedding Vote_lcap17%Joey (Sieda) And Mel's (QuanYue) Wedding Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Joey (Sieda) And Mel's (QuanYue) Wedding Empty Joey (Sieda) And Mel's (QuanYue) Wedding Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:58 am

xSieda

xSieda

Well our wedding will be soon.....

If you wanna get invited you have to post a request on this thread, i will go through it and choose people who i wanna invite.
We can invite approximately 15 people.
If you want a higher chance of getting picked then post more on the site and i will choose a few members with a good number of posts.

Date: 21st of March 2010

Time: Sometime the afternoon 1-6

Venue/Place: Channel 16 Amoria (Cathedral or Chapel cause we don't no which one to choose yet).

Afterparty (planned by Robert(my betch) & Sharky) : Free Market 19 Channel 19 approximately 15 minutes after the wedding. You are all invited to the afterparty.

Wishlist;
SCGS from Andrew and Robert xD jks
Anything will be fine (:

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

I would like to register my interest in attending the wedding. However my deadline on a Sunday afternoon would be 5pm. I may not be able to guarantee my attendance 100% tomorrow, but if it's next week then I will definitely be there.

Having never been to a Maple-wedding before, is there anything I ought to know? :O

EDIT: Quick addition, please invite xVnClericx and not SharkysAran, just in case there was any confusion Smile

Last edited by xVnClericx on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just had another thought...)

Cygn0Cleric

Cygn0Cleric
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

uh ill come and bring 10mesos Very Happy rob will bring 10 mesos as well

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Early Gratz on ur wedding Joey! Very Happy
I'll bring along like 500k if you'd like, or a free 2x exp.
Also, invite me please! =)

Jaserki

Jaserki
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

If I'm on, you can invite me if you want =S
maybe we could go Apq after the party

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Lol, both wedding dates have been missed =/ So when is the wedding actually going to be, have you guys scheduled a date yet?

EpiqueAran

EpiqueAran
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Hasn't it been changed to Sunday 21st of March?

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

According to Joey, the wedding is on the 21st of March. He supposed to be giving invitations at 10am, and then the wedding will be at around 3pm, apparently. Razz

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Ok, I've been out all weekend, and have only looked at this now. Has the wedding already happened? o_O

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

Happened i'd say yesterday.

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

can i come?

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

I don't think the weddings happened yet... o_O

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

If it hasn't already been... Can I come? Very Happy

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Gratz to Joey & Mel on your wedding last night~ =)

iifullysick

iifullysick
WHITE MAPLE 06 DANAS FTW!

lols bunny with a choas scroll

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

haha. looks like i missed it! finally got uncapped today, congrats joey & mel .

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

iifullysick

iifullysick

Another aussie couple
gratz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]