Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why im not on maple...

+2
MissTooMuch
Killer2u
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why im not on maple... Empty Why im not on maple... Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:50 pm

Killer2u

Killer2u

errr just a heads up, if i dont play maple for 24 hours avg deletes maplestory and i gotta download it again which uses up internet and i only got 7 gb from 12pm-12am and i cbfed to stay up till midnight so i gotta wait till weekend... also im busy with errr women and got a job interveiw for maccas tomoz, wish me luck hahaha cyas all laterz

2Why im not on maple... Empty Re: Why im not on maple... Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:59 pm

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Well Killer, good luck on your job interview =)
And why does Maplestory delete itself after 24hours? Does it delete itself? If not, who deletes it?
Again, good luck with your interview

3Why im not on maple... Empty Re: Why im not on maple... Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:19 pm

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

ahhh dont work at maccas..
work at hungas

4Why im not on maple... Empty Re: Why im not on maple... Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:35 pm

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

You can tell AVG to leave maplestory alone; I have to do that or else it'll delete the file maplestory.exe thinking it's a trojan.

If you want detailed steps I can try and guide you through, but basically you just need to tell Resident Shield to leave your maplestory folder alone (but then it's up to you to make sure you don't end up harbouring true viruses in there!)

5Why im not on maple... Empty Re: Why im not on maple... Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:07 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

haha. that sucks, deleting maplestory every 24 hours. don't work at maccas! work at somewhere like woolworths or some better part time. maccas is just... bad. i've had real bad experiences there Razz

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

6Why im not on maple... Empty Re: Why im not on maple... Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:34 am

Killer2u

Killer2u

Dogged anyways, went to the interveiw guy seemed fine with me and sent me an email saying that im unsuccessful at this time but we will keep ur file with us because we maybe contact you when we have an opening........ fuck.

7Why im not on maple... Empty Re: Why im not on maple... Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:57 am

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

Killer2u wrote:Dogged anyways, went to the interveiw guy seemed fine with me and sent me an email saying that im unsuccessful at this time but we will keep ur file with us because we maybe contact you when we have an opening........ fuck.

really dont take it to heart...

you should apply at a supermarket or a beach house like place ^^

otherwise a restaurant Very Happy

8Why im not on maple... Empty Re: Why im not on maple... Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:05 am

Cygn0Cleric

Cygn0Cleric
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

ur work at like a law firm as like a assistain openning letters 50$/hr or something

9Why im not on maple... Empty Re: Why im not on maple... Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:15 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

you were unsuccessful? man, they WANTED me or, that's what it seemed like when they interviewed me. i got in straight from the interview. but i left after a week, trust me, you're lucky you got rejected >_> .

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

10Why im not on maple... Empty Re: Why im not on maple... Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:14 pm

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Well, not getting into Macca's isn't the worst thing that could happen, and its Macca's... You should try (lie Yiros said) something fun! Something that you'd enjoy! Something appropriate for your level (whichever level that is Razz)... well bye bye o_o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum