Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well Simply What Colour is you Fridge?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well Simply What Colour is you Fridge? Empty Well Simply What Colour is you Fridge? Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:09 am

KingdomFail

KingdomFail

WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR FRIDGE? I Wana know what is the average colour and This is My first post since joining!!! affraid affraid Twisted Evil Smile Very Happy Cool

2Well Simply What Colour is you Fridge? Empty Re: Well Simply What Colour is you Fridge? Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:09 pm

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Lol at the topic, well, my fridge is mostly white, but some parts are grey because of dirt... o_O

3Well Simply What Colour is you Fridge? Empty Re: Well Simply What Colour is you Fridge? Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:35 pm

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

My fridge is black and white ^^
and read too. Very Happy

4Well Simply What Colour is you Fridge? Empty Re: Well Simply What Colour is you Fridge? Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:28 pm

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

White and magnets.

5Well Simply What Colour is you Fridge? Empty Re: Well Simply What Colour is you Fridge? Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:33 am

Cygn0Cleric

Cygn0Cleric
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Ur is this suppose to be in this section?

6Well Simply What Colour is you Fridge? Empty Re: Well Simply What Colour is you Fridge? Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:43 pm

KingdomFail

KingdomFail

Neh dident see anyother sections saying. " Ramdon shit"

7Well Simply What Colour is you Fridge? Empty Re: Well Simply What Colour is you Fridge? Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:58 pm

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

KingdomFail wrote:Neh dident see anyother sections saying. " Ramdon shit"

Maybe you'd like this section a bit better?

(P.S. I just moved it from "in-game discussion" to "general discussion").

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

why is this site so hard to use?
js

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

xRingoStarr wrote:why is this site so hard to use?
js

Any suggestions for improving the layout of the site are always welcomed. Everything around the site should be partitioned off into logical sections for ease-of-use, and the only thing that I really know of which is painfully hard to use is the gallery (but we haven't been able to customise it greatly, so we're stuck with it's unfriendliness for now).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum