Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How's the new MapleAustralia?

5 posters

Which MapleAustralia do you like better?

How's the new MapleAustralia? Vote_lcap50%How's the new MapleAustralia? Vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
How's the new MapleAustralia? Vote_lcap50%How's the new MapleAustralia? Vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How's the new MapleAustralia? Empty How's the new MapleAustralia? Fri May 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

MapleAustralia just got simped up! simplicity + pimped = simped!

anywho, i spent awhile looking for a new layout for us and this seems to be pretty good, i'm not finished with it though, but i would like to ask you guys if you like this look better or the green one (previous) better.

vote in the poll!

you'll also see several changes while using the site, such as... the ranks were just changed! ;L

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

2How's the new MapleAustralia? Empty Re: How's the new MapleAustralia? Sat May 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

The menu was a little but frustrating as i could not see the text of the menus but now its changed =)

also can you make a section in the forums for fun/chat..
if there already is please feel free to smack my forehead with a 20 foot pole

3How's the new MapleAustralia? Empty Re: How's the new MapleAustralia? Sun May 09, 2010 1:39 am

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

There is "Miscellaneous" > "General Discussion". That's something along the lines of "fun".
For the "chat" section, this site actually has a chat box you can use. Smile

4How's the new MapleAustralia? Empty Re: How's the new MapleAustralia? Sun May 09, 2010 4:30 am

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

xRingoStarr wrote:There is "Miscellaneous" > "General Discussion". That's something along the lines of "fun".
For the "chat" section, this site actually has a chat box you can use. Smile
'

i thought it was general maple discussion..
but ok =)

5How's the new MapleAustralia? Empty Re: How's the new MapleAustralia? Sun May 09, 2010 10:10 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

The subtext for each group should help you to decide their content.

How's the new MapleAustralia? Genera10

6How's the new MapleAustralia? Empty Re: How's the new MapleAustralia? Mon May 10, 2010 10:00 am

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

xVnClericx wrote:The subtext for each group should help you to decide their content.

How's the new MapleAustralia? Genera10

thanks VnGeniusx

7How's the new MapleAustralia? Empty Re: How's the new MapleAustralia? Mon May 10, 2010 10:40 am

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

Yiros33333 wrote:thanks VnGeniusx

Shocked Nickname that could stick? I think so! lol!

8How's the new MapleAustralia? Empty Re: How's the new MapleAustralia? Mon May 10, 2010 1:12 pm

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

xRingoStarr wrote:
Yiros33333 wrote:thanks VnGeniusx

Shocked Nickname that could stick? I think so! lol!

hehe..
its just coz he actually takes his time when posting stuff..
i sorta just... do things without thought sometimes xD

9How's the new MapleAustralia? Empty Re: How's the new MapleAustralia? Tue May 11, 2010 10:14 am

iifullysick

iifullysick
WHITE MAPLE 06 DANAS FTW!
WHITE MAPLE 06 DANAS FTW!

Wells PERSONALLY i think that the old one was better
cause i was more used to it
but thats JUST ME
so dnt flame on me or watever

10How's the new MapleAustralia? Empty Re: How's the new MapleAustralia? Tue May 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

iifullysick wrote:Wells PERSONALLY i think that the old one was better
cause i was more used to it
but thats JUST ME
so dnt flame on me or watever

yeah i agree...
i dont know why but i didnt say it before..

i enjoyed clicking my mouse lazily on the other website..
this one is a little too complicated for me..

or im just uber lazy and fat

11How's the new MapleAustralia? Empty Re: How's the new MapleAustralia? Wed May 12, 2010 10:23 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

hm, this one makes you click more? at which parts?

edit: also, please don't take the fact that you were more 'used to' the older site because that's not a sufficient enough reason for me Smile so what i'm asking is, which one has better features, which looks better and so on.

12How's the new MapleAustralia? Empty Re: How's the new MapleAustralia? Wed May 12, 2010 10:33 am

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

What really gets me is that you can only see the newest posts in each topic, not each sub-topic, if there are two new posts; one in "News and Events" and one in "MapleStory Announcements" I'll have to open up both sub-topics and scroll through them all and see which one was the most recent of them all.

There. That's my input. Smile [Though it was the same on the last version too]

13How's the new MapleAustralia? Empty Re: How's the new MapleAustralia? Wed May 12, 2010 10:57 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

we can extend it so that you can see the latest from both, but that takes up.. alot of space. and besides, the new topics are always at the top of the list so it's not hard to find.

14How's the new MapleAustralia? Empty Re: How's the new MapleAustralia? Wed May 12, 2010 11:40 am

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

But it's hard to find new posts in old topics if you understand..? That's the one 'thing' I have a grudge against with this site

Still, good job ! Very Happy

15How's the new MapleAustralia? Empty Re: How's the new MapleAustralia? Wed May 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

16How's the new MapleAustralia? Empty Re: How's the new MapleAustralia? Wed May 12, 2010 12:18 pm

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

Ooh. True this. I didn't realise, thanks! Smile

17How's the new MapleAustralia? Empty Re: How's the new MapleAustralia? Wed May 12, 2010 2:36 pm

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

And anything that has unread posts in it is colour coded differently based on the legend at the bottom of each sub-forum screen to indicate the status of each thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum