Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

MapleAustralia Version 2 is here!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MapleAustralia Version 2 is here! Empty MapleAustralia Version 2 is here! Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:48 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

Well, it's mostly here, the features I wanted to add in are here, over the week I'll still be updating the site but I won't take it down.

Alright! So for the release notes and some things.

MapleAustralia Version 2 Release Notes:

• Shopping Centre: This is where you go to purchase many things for your online forum account. Many of the things on sale at the moment are Pets and name colour changes and name changes. Expect more later!
  • To purchase items, you use your mesos earned by posting, creating topics and being famed and thanked.

• Staff Application Form: We are currently looking for Staff (Mods, etc), there's a forum with a topic in it, please go in there and take a look if you're interested.

• User Control Panel: You might also notice on the portal there's a User Control Panel, just a nice looking control panel for you guys, check it out.

• New ranks: There are MANY new ranks and titles, such as Top Poster, GFX Artist, Webmaster, Junior Moderator, Super Moderator, Moderator, Co-Administrator, VIP Member and more! Smile
  • For the Top Poster, we are doing it so if the Top Poster can hold the their title for 1 week without it being stolen off them, they will win in game prizes from us, such as mesos and more! Mesos will range from 1mil to 10mil.

• The Staff Chatroom: The Staff Chatroom is now open to ALL staff, not just administrators, so if you are Moderator of any sort, Co-admin, GFX Artist, Webmaster you can even get in. VIP members are also allowed in.

• Boss Runs: Due to many people saying we can probably do some bosses now, we have a section dedicated to the organisation of them, such as, what time, who will pick up what and so on. This is not opened as of now, but will be opened in the next few weeks.

• Thank and Fame System: The fame and thank system has been fully implemented and you should start using it, see a guide which is very good or helpful? Thank it! See someone which you want to fame all of a sudden? FAME THEM! To fame someone, in their post, you'll see a plus and minus sign to the right, to fame someone just click the plus, to defame, click the minus. To thank someone's post, at the top of their post there's a thanks button.

• More uses for mesos! Don't think that the only things you could use your mesos on are just for your online forum account, weekly or fortnightly we will be putting some items we may have found in game and put them in an announcement in the front page so you will see it, for a price, you can buy them using your forum mesos. And no, we won't be putting useless items up there, so be sure to check back! Smile Oh, members could also sell items in the free market for forum mesos, it's all up to you.

• All Moderators and Administrators are now in action! We WILL warn you if you do something wrong, all Staff should go to the Staff Chatroom if they have questions or how to use their powers or what to do with it

• One last gift for you guys. Remember our old website? Our domain there was mapleaustralia.com, well guess what, I moved it over here now, except for some reason it only works if you type www.mapleaustralia.com, it doesn't seem to work WITHOUT the www. Until then, this gift's only half given out Razz the gift's out, it will now work even if you type mapleaustralia.com and will also work if you type www.mapleaustralia.com Smile

Thats all for now! Hope you guys enjoy the update Razz

Last edited by Robert33333 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

2MapleAustralia Version 2 is here! Empty Re: MapleAustralia Version 2 is here! Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:04 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Forum Money For Maple Stuff!!!!!!!
The Best Site ever!

3MapleAustralia Version 2 is here! Empty Re: MapleAustralia Version 2 is here! Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:39 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

I like the looks of things Rob. Just one little hitch...

See my nice pet? All I had to do was to go my Profile and I can just choose what pet I have, as though it were a simple profile option. You might want to look into that a bit since you claim to also be selling them in the shop too.

(Could I just do this because I'm an Admin? It's my educated guess that any member is able to gain themselves any pet).

4MapleAustralia Version 2 is here! Empty Re: MapleAustralia Version 2 is here! Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:26 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

I set it so that admin's or maybe moderators could go and change it for themselves. So we have to go around ourselves and edit the members profile to what they want, it's a manual system Razz

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

5MapleAustralia Version 2 is here! Empty Re: MapleAustralia Version 2 is here! Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:06 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

SHARKY!!!
Welcome Back!
So, how was your trip?

6MapleAustralia Version 2 is here! Empty Re: MapleAustralia Version 2 is here! Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:34 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Thankyou for the welcome, and my holidays were enjoyable Smile

@Rob
I thought that seemed too easy. Fair enough then. If I see any requests in the shop then, I shall adjust the members profile as necessary and deduct the appropriate amount of mesos ^_^

7MapleAustralia Version 2 is here! Empty Re: MapleAustralia Version 2 is here! Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:34 pm

ikarntspel

ikarntspel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

YAY for new website xD

and the new shop system

8MapleAustralia Version 2 is here! Empty Re: MapleAustralia Version 2 is here! Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:47 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

lol, hey there spel. (i'd call you karnt but that sounds offensive Razz)
Did you just make an account, if so WELCOME!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Any ways you probably will notice that most stuff in the shops are just for you little info spot.
I hear Rob is making up a little auction for our forum mesos?

9MapleAustralia Version 2 is here! Empty Re: MapleAustralia Version 2 is here! Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:44 pm

ikarntspel

ikarntspel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Nah ive had a account for ages...

I just dont go on THAT much...

Yeah i think he is

10MapleAustralia Version 2 is here! Empty Re: MapleAustralia Version 2 is here! Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Anonymous

we need fucken ver 69 plzzzzzzzz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum