Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mass expulsion

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mass expulsion Empty Mass expulsion Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:22 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

time to mass expel again! Smile it's Monday, the 8th of February and the mass expulsion will happen on... Monday the 8th of February! Smile

no, that was not a typo. so this is how i'm going to be expelling this time.

• Second guild, you are safe as I will only be mass expelling the first
  • I will print out a copy of every member who signed up on the guild website and will first start off with expelling people who HAVE NOT registered at the guild website, who have a '??' next to their name, that is, meaning they haven't logged in since the patch/server check
  • I will then go through and DE-RANK inactive Jr.Masters and appoint new ones Smile, many Jr. Masters will be appointed by how active they are on this site, how many posts, how helpful they are, so on.
  • I will also expel people who have not logged in for a very,very,very,very,very long period of time, meaning around a year or so Smile

• Bottom line, people who registered at the site are basically safe unless they haven't logged in, in ages (a year or so)

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

2Mass expulsion Empty Re: Mass expulsion Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:24 am

ikarntspel

ikarntspel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

*i am safe* =D

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum