Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Evan Launching March 31st!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Evan Launching March 31st! Empty Evan Launching March 31st! Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:17 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

maplestory.nexon.net wrote:
The wait is over! Dragon Master Evan is coming to MapleStory on March 31, 2010! This long awaited hero and his dragon companion will soon join Maple World on a quest for truth and justice. To welcome Evan, we have been running a series of great events including the currently running “Grow Your Dragon.” Visit the official Evan website for event details by clicking here.

If you’d like to know more about Evan, check out our series of detailed articles on our official forums!

Not many sleeps left now. It's a pity that I'll be out of town during the Easter break, but I guess that just means I get to start my Evan after all the initial hype has worn down a bit.

2Evan Launching March 31st! Empty Re: Evan Launching March 31st! Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:59 am

iifullysick

iifullysick
WHITE MAPLE 06 DANAS FTW!

lols do we getta have our evans join and woot nexxon finally made a class realease date close to our holidays!!!! only 2 days from the easter holidays!

3Evan Launching March 31st! Empty Re: Evan Launching March 31st! Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:33 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

So another thing to ponder over the next couple of days (looks at Rob in particular): Both guilds are essentially full, and a decent proportion of the active players will make an Evan. Whether or not they are serious about it is another things, but be prepared for the influx of people wanting to add their Evans into the guilds.

4Evan Launching March 31st! Empty Re: Evan Launching March 31st! Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:52 am

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

EVAN YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO... not make one.
i made an aran. sure, but it's just, they are bringing out too many different jobs

5Evan Launching March 31st! Empty Re: Evan Launching March 31st! Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:09 am

iifullysick

iifullysick

lols i no at least 5 pp lwith all there chars in the guild
*looks at sharky*

6Evan Launching March 31st! Empty Re: Evan Launching March 31st! Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:34 pm

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Haha, I have many more characters than you think :p But yes, I have my main (Priest - xVnClericx) in the first guild naturally, my token Cygnus Knight (Blaze Wizard - SharkysCK) is in the second guild (no longer play it, but it's just there so I had Aussie powers in that guild too), and of course my Aran (SharkysAran) is in the first guild because I can't just constantly play it and remain out of contact with all you lovely people.

But unfortunately, yes, when I finally do make my own Evan, I'll likely try to find a way to get it into one of the guilds.

7Evan Launching March 31st! Empty Re: Evan Launching March 31st! Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:28 pm

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

I knew SharkysCK was you.
Haha. You do have alot of characters in Broa. I have 3 in Windia, though. Don't play them though.

8Evan Launching March 31st! Empty Re: Evan Launching March 31st! Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Jaserki

Jaserki
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Not gona make one =S
Glasses just too long to get

9Evan Launching March 31st! Empty Re: Evan Launching March 31st! Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:54 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Jaserki wrote:Not gona make one =S
Glasses just too long to get

I only made my Aran to get Lilin's ring, and your remark indicates that there is something similar for Evan. Would someone mind filling me in here (and also for everyone else who doesn't know), just so I don't have to go looking for myself ^_^

10Evan Launching March 31st! Empty Re: Evan Launching March 31st! Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:30 am

Jaserki

Jaserki
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Evan Level 30: You get clean Dragon Glasses with 5 Slots.
Evan Level 50: 100% Scroll For 1/1/1/1.
Evan Level 60: 100% Scroll For 1/1/1/1.
Evan Level 80: 100% Scroll For 1 W.ATK and 2 M.ATK.
Evan Level 100: 100% Scroll For 1 W.ATK and 2 M.ATK.

Final result if you use all the above scrolls: 2 W.ATK + 4 M.ATK + 2/2/2/2 + 1 Slot.
Copied this so credit goes to whoever wrote it =S

11Evan Launching March 31st! Empty Re: Evan Launching March 31st! Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:18 pm

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

Hmm, interesting. So once again it will take a lot of levelling before you actually have something worthwhile. Thanks for the info anyway Smile

12Evan Launching March 31st! Empty Re: Evan Launching March 31st! Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:24 pm

iifullysick

iifullysick

wit dual blades in kms i think u get a lvl 50 mask

13Evan Launching March 31st! Empty Re: Evan Launching March 31st! Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:42 pm

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

EVAN LAUNCHED Razz
Sorry, delayed.

14Evan Launching March 31st! Empty Re: Evan Launching March 31st! Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:27 pm

iifullysick

iifullysick

lols a lil late ringo?
evan has been out for like 20 days now Very Happy
u ben living under a rock?

15Evan Launching March 31st! Empty Re: Evan Launching March 31st! Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:26 pm

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

I did say I was a little delayed..

16Evan Launching March 31st! Empty Re: Evan Launching March 31st! Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:18 am

iifullysick

iifullysick

lolsssss ringo i gots a new riddle

17Evan Launching March 31st! Empty Re: Evan Launching March 31st! Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:49 am

Yiros33333

Yiros33333
Posting Maniac
Posting Maniac

evan suck..
i find them so boring

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum