Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

MapleAustralia's weekly sale and prize ~ [21st Feb -1st March]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

This week I feel like being generous and selling some super megaphones. I will start selling them soon, i'll edit the post for when i'll start selling, but it'll be sometime in the next 2-3 days or maybe tomorrow! uh.. I'll be selling it cheap o.o er, 5-6mil for one super megaphone or you can use your forum mesos to buy it, i'll decide it all soon! til then, stay tuned? o.o

[Update]

Selling super megaphones 5.5mil each! or 150 forum mesos each! Hurry, while stocks last!

I would also like to take a chance to say something in this topic, I just checked the stats, and we are currently on 31 registered users this month, so that means 31 new members registered this month which is sweet, cause on the MONTH this site was CREATED, we had 32 users register in that month; so our 33rd member will receive 2 mil via Duey from me! And no, if you are just gonna create another account, that aint gonna work, cause we're only counting new members, so if you want some cash, tell one of the people who havent registered in the guild site to do so or one of your friends in the guild to do so and split the money, i dunno, up to you.

Last edited by Robert33333 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

Killer2u

Killer2u

Woooo sounds good, but can u also sell like a store Very Happy cuz i need to sell stuff to get 10mil for my wolfy mount D:

Banana

Banana

i would like a smega...i want it to say R>TuPhat Ch 19 Fm 19. LVL 55+ Allianced with Australians

1smega pl0x

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum