Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

MapleAustralia will also celebrate MapleStory's 5th Anniversary!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

Well then, MapleAustralia will also celebrate MapleStory's 5th anniversary!

Please note that I am not finished with this post as of yet, this is a work in progress and is bound to change, so far I will probably list ideas and such

These will be the on going website event for the period of the anniversary:

ideas:
  • If you think you can do a better banner than the one we have now, then we welcome you to make your own and submit it, all details will be posted in the submissions when this event is active. There will be prizes for this event, yet to figure out what.
  • Shop sale! All items will be 50% off; now will be a good time to purchase what you want!
  • Prizes and privileges will be allocated to members who make the most relevant posts in this time period and to the most helpful members
  • more will be added later, please post your ideas here if you want them added

These will be the on going in-game guild events for the period of the anniversary:

ideas:

• https://mapleaustralia.forummotion.com/news-and-events-f3/upcoming-guild-website-events-t27.htm please post your guild event suggestions here
  • If due to high demands, we may bring back The Amazing Race, probably significantly modified to provide a better experience, live streaming will also be possible
  • In the patch for the anniversary there will be a Cake vs Pie event where people will take one side, we may have the guilds competing with each other or members competing with each other, read the patch notes for more details.

Prize ideas:
  • Mesos, items and various in game items
  • Website promotions, privileges and so on
  • If enough people take part in our events, then there will be a $20-30 dollars worth of Paypal NX cash to be up for grabs, I know it's not much but I'm not that rich either, trying to find a job for myself. And remember, this major price is only up for grabs IF enough people take part in the events, so get people to use the site more !

Ideas are welcome! We will begin these events in a few days from now

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

iifullysick

iifullysick
WHITE MAPLE 06 DANAS FTW!
WHITE MAPLE 06 DANAS FTW!

yay :PPPP!!!!!!
i can now get watever!!!!!

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Umm... What File formt is the banner? I wanna try making one on paint ;P

shruikarn

shruikarn
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

yo rob can i make a photoshop one itll look means as i am master at photoshop plz say yes

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

er, i never said you guys needed to ask me for permission, just make one, not too big, make sure it says MapleAustralia in it and... submit it in the Submissions category

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

shruikarn

shruikarn
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

oooo ok then now you tell me sweet itll be awesomeo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum