Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

MapleStory not opening?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MapleStory not opening? Empty MapleStory not opening? Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:43 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

well, as you can see, i haven't been on recently since i'm probably lazy. er. i tried to go on today and when i used the 'gamelauncher.exe', the one you use so you don't have to open maplestory from the website, it wouldn't open maplestory.

so, to put it short, i opened gamelauncher.exe, clicked 'start game', and another window should pop up to click on that massive button to actually open maplestory, but it didn't pop up. anybody else getting this?

help? santa

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

2MapleStory not opening? Empty Re: MapleStory not opening? Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:49 am

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

You could try again, or maybe go on using the site?
I've gotten used to going on with the site, coz i usually do offers anyway. >Very Happy

3MapleStory not opening? Empty Re: MapleStory not opening? Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:54 am

xVnClericx

xVnClericx
Administrator
Administrator

A few patches ago there was a remark that the game would not automatically update when you ran it, and gave instructions on how you should manually patch your game to receive the latest update.

You might be in a spot of trouble then...

4MapleStory not opening? Empty Re: MapleStory not opening? Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:18 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

oh.. crap. o-o
i usually manually patch my game but this time i never knew there was already another patch and let it automatically patch. hehe, this might be bad .

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

5MapleStory not opening? Empty Re: MapleStory not opening? Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:27 am

xRingoStarr

xRingoStarr

I think it's about time for me to actually go on MapleStory.
I've been a little bit busy these past few weeks dealing with personal problems.
MapleStory will be my addiction yet!

Can anyone tell me how big the patch is?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum