Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Guide] You want to get NX?

+7
MissTooMuch
ringh0exd
Rany
ikarntspel
MrShur1ken
Cygn0Cleric
Robert33333
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Guide] You want to get NX? Empty [Guide] You want to get NX? Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:43 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

So you guys want to get NX? Some of you might already know this method due to it being on the old guild site but there's many new members which will probably want to also know.

First thing I would like to make clear:

This method does not involve you stealing your parent's credit card nor does it have you go through 10000 surveys, and yes, it is completely legit because it involves you having to spend money anyway.

Overview:

So basically, you're just gonna 'buy' a card which operates almost the same like a credit card, allowing you to get NX Cash or buying things online from eBay, or buy cash or whatever from other games, whichever. This is BASICALLY the SAME as buying an NX card which could come out in Target for us.

Steps/How to do it: Primary method

1. Money, money makes the world go around, or does it? First, you need some of this. A good amount would be $35AUD (around... 20 or maybe 25 dollars US, including the fee), any more could also be good, it might just depend on how much you want.

2. Take this money and go to a bank. The bank I usually go for is Westpac, I'm sure theres many in other places in Australia. You go to the bank and you ask them if you can buy a giftcard, if they say they have none here, go to another bank.

3. Now, remember that fee, I was talking about in step 1? Well, there's usually a 5 dollar fee to purchase the actual card. So if you bring 35 dollars to then, they'd take 5 dollars off that and you'd be left with 30 dollars in your card. So around 30 AUD would be around 20 dollars US which is 20K NX.

4. They'll take the money, do the calculations, give you the card and you take it home.

5. Create a Paypal account, this is very important if you don't already have one, if you have one already, proceed to step 6. To make a Paypal account is simple, just go to www.paypal.com.au , register an account, you apparently have to be 18 to use it, but that doesn't matter, no-one cares! Smile Create a personal account and go to the next step.

6. Now, log into your Paypal account and there should be a menu, go to Profile> Add/Edit Credit Card , put in the details of the card and all and your done. Well, if you don't know what the CSS is, its the last three digits on the back of the card.

7. Time to go to the official MapleStory Website! Head over to www.maplestory.nexon.net and log in, go to where you have to, to purchase NX Cash and click on the amount you want (Remember! USD is worth more than AUD so if you have $50AUD then you can get around 30 or 35K NX) and click on Paypal. Put your Paypal details in when asked and... follow what happens on screen and you should be done!

How to do it (Alternative):

Well, doing the alternative is basically the same but the only difference is going to the Post Office instead, if you don't have a bank near you, then you could do this. The only difference is that when you buy it here, they only give you an option to choose between a 50 dollar or 100 dollar card. So you can't choose your own amount of money to put in here. Also, they ask you to wait 24 hours for it to activate but I never wait 24 hours and it still works, I only wait maybe like an hour or two to be on the safe side. So the first option has more benefits but you could also do it this way. If you do it this way, just do it the same way as you did with the steps above, except, wait maybe an hour before using it to be on the safe side cause it needs to activate.

If you have any problems or questions just post it in this thread.

Q&A, FAQ

Q: Can the NX you buy like this be used in the MTS?
A: No, it can't cause the only way to buy in the MTS is through Maple Points or NX bought through the NX Cards.

Q: Does this work?
A: I've done this over 20 times and some people have tried it after reading as well, it works.

Q: I bought a 30 dollar card but I can't buy 30 dollars worth of NX, why?
A: The Australia Dollar is cheaper than the American dollar, 30 dollars Australian could get you around 20 or 25K NX.

Q: That's a ripoff then! I'd just go buy from Target when it comes out
A: First, we don't even know if it's gonna come out to Target or whatever in Australia, second, it'll be the same, if they sell 30K NX cards in Australia for 30 dollars AUD then they would be losign money, they wouldn't do that, they would probably selling a 30K NX card for 50 dollars AUD.

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

2[Guide] You want to get NX? Empty Re: [Guide] You want to get NX? Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:50 am

Cygn0Cleric

Cygn0Cleric
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

actually 50 aussie dollar will get u 41k nx considering 1US dollar = 92 cents aussie + 5dollar for card

anyother alternative is flying to america to get prepaid cards.Very Happy 2000$ for plane ticket:P

3[Guide] You want to get NX? Empty Re: [Guide] You want to get NX? Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:56 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

well then... it went up :L

uh, we'll wait til someone buys it and confirms they can get 40 bucks NX.

4[Guide] You want to get NX? Empty Re: [Guide] You want to get NX? Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:29 am

MrShur1ken

MrShur1ken
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

ooooo!
Someone knows the economy well.
Besides the good guide, i'd rather stick to MTS
It takes longer but I think it would be kind of a waste or money for NX or "computer money".

5[Guide] You want to get NX? Empty Re: [Guide] You want to get NX? Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:42 am

ikarntspel

ikarntspel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

just buy them off the ad websites xD..

its like 9$ us for 10k nx (Pre-paid)

so its basically like 11$s aus so its not tht bad..

and u cant charge a maplesotry acc 2 times with different paypals

6[Guide] You want to get NX? Empty Re: [Guide] You want to get NX? Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:49 pm

Rany

Rany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Totally agree with Joseph - I stick with MTS.
Got meself a Robo (NOT FREAKing Robot!!!) just through MTS, but that was before they raised the MTS rates or whatever it's called.
Spent loads of Mesos on it so I am broke now XD
Couldn't spare enough even for Meso Magnet and Item Bag, and of coz no Evolution Stone and Water of Life for me =( I really want my little Robo back Crying or Very sad Oh well~

7[Guide] You want to get NX? Empty Re: [Guide] You want to get NX? Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:06 pm

ringh0exd

ringh0exd

nice guide, never knew you could use that way to get nx

8[Guide] You want to get NX? Empty Re: [Guide] You want to get NX? Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:18 pm

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

The rates of AUD --> USD is always changing... I'm going to find when the AUD is like 99c of USD Razz Good Guide Rob! =)

9[Guide] You want to get NX? Empty Re: [Guide] You want to get NX? Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:01 am

EpiqueAran

EpiqueAran
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Can u gach with it??

10[Guide] You want to get NX? Empty Re: [Guide] You want to get NX? Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:27 am

MissTooMuch

MissTooMuch
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Yea you can gach with it, you just haf to buy gacha tickets with your NX. I don't think you can MTS is though... =/
You should be able to get anything in the Cash Shop with PayPal NX

11[Guide] You want to get NX? Empty Re: [Guide] You want to get NX? Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:27 pm

iifullysick

iifullysick
WHITE MAPLE 06 DANAS FTW!
WHITE MAPLE 06 DANAS FTW!

MissTooMuch u might not need to wait much longer for the AUD to match the USD!
SInce tht econmy crashdown in wallstreet
the USD has gone down and the econmy in australia was considerably better
causing it to skyrocket from like 80cents to 90cents and counting

12[Guide] You want to get NX? Empty Re: [Guide] You want to get NX? Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:01 pm

CCTqwerty

CCTqwerty

Just found out that the prepaid visa gift cards don't work through Paypal because Paypal only excepts credit cards with fixed account numbers. Not disposable. Bugger.

13[Guide] You want to get NX? Empty Re: [Guide] You want to get NX? Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:32 am

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

no, no. it still works, i used one yesterday. o-o, chris too, i think he bought a $50 card.

14[Guide] You want to get NX? Empty Re: [Guide] You want to get NX? Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:20 pm

josh1washere

josh1washere

1.get your own paypal account
2.Link your bank account to it.
3.Ask your parents if you can link a credit card to the account (you wont actually be charging the credit card, you just need one or the nexon website gives you some error with something to do with payment location).
4.Charge NX
5.???
6.Profit?

15[Guide] You want to get NX? Empty Re: [Guide] You want to get NX? Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:59 pm

CCTqwerty

CCTqwerty

Nexon won't allow sales from regular bank accounts through paypal Sad But! I just got my Visa card so I'm happy!! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum