Maple Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
20/06 Both guilds have been cleaned up! If you have been expelled and would like to come back, please give a jr master message!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Guide] Neo City; Quests, how to get there and more!

+3
Jordan
Killer2u
Robert33333
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

One thing I would like to say, this is based on my memory and if it needs corrections from people who have already done it, go ahead and post telling me so, also, if you want to add something, also post down there telling me so. And now for the guide!

Neo City

I'm assuming to enter Neo City you must be level 70 as thats what the lowest level for the pre-requisite quest is.

So for the guide:

Head to Ariant and:

• Go to Han the Broker who is near the middle of the map and talk to him and start the quest, 'Wandering Stranger' (or that's what I think it was called)
  • He'll ask you to pay him a bit of money, 1.5k or something to "refresh his money"
  • Hand the cash over and he tells you a bit about some guy who came in recently and caught his eye and apparently, to his belief, caused an explosion to Alcadno ( woooh! never liked Alcadno; Zenumist > Alcadno?) a few days back
  • He then tells you to go and ask the ticketing guy at Ariant Station if he saw the mysterious guy
  • After some talking, he tells you to go to Orbis Station and ask the platform usher, which is located all the way to the right at Orbis Station
  • Talk to her and she goes on about some stuff, now you gotta go to Leafre then head to a place called Tera Forest!
  • Once in Leafre, open your world map and there should be a new place in the top right corner, that's Tera Forest, it's only 2 maps away, so just follow the world map
  • Once you reach Leafre; Minar Forest: East Border there's a fancy looking portal at the top, press up and you should be inside Tera Forest
  • Once in, in front of your face is the quest guy, talk to him, after telling you his story, he tells you to go find his watch which he somehow managed to lose in Leafre
  • Now just go kill any monsters in Leafre and it'll drop, it'll take some time though, I'll tell you that so just stay in one map and kill, I'm not exactly 100% sure its any monster, but that's what people told me. Anyway, one monster i'm 100% sure that drops it is the silver beetle looking thing which is in Leafre; Minar Forest: East Border edit: yeah, it drops from ANY monster in Leafre
  • Go back to him and he goes on about some stuff and he gives you the watch for you to use instead. Now get your ass inside the tree thing in the middle cause now you gotta kill this boss which I think has around 10K HP
  • After you've beaten him, talk to the guy again, then now on the right, talk to the Time Gate thingo and go to the year 2021. So right now, that Andy(was that his name?) guy wants you to grab up some paper sketch thing in some bin, so the moment you're teleported, there'll be slimes everywhere and you'll see some blue bin looking things, just whack them and the paper should come out, it came out on the first go for me but dunno if it might be different
  • So after you've done that get back to Andy, oh yeah, you may have noticed that you lost your watch the moment you went in the time gate, so you probably have to find another one. But anywho... get back to Andy and he says that's not the paper and goes on about stuff.
  • Next up go kill some easy monsters in Leafre and grab yourself another watch, go back to the year 2021 and you see that guy and girl up on the platform? Well, one of hem have a quest for you now, talk to him and he tells you to kill:
    -Kill 50 of every type of slime in year 2021 (the 3 different slimes in the 3 maps)
    -Collect 30 of each of it's etc drops
    -[Reward] 100,000 EXP

Last edited 3/3/2010

So that's all I'm up to for now! I'll update this post when I get the time as I get further? ;x

Last edited by Robert33333 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated)

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

Killer2u

Killer2u

nice nice thanx bro very helpful

Jordan

Jordan

love your work rob Smile
thanks brother

Cygn0Cleric

Cygn0Cleric
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

lol nice guide XD

WingWong

WingWong

thanks robbbb =D

Robert33333

Robert33333
Administrator
Administrator

just updated the guide with abit.

http://www.mapleaustralia.com

ringh0exd

ringh0exd

TY

EpiqueAran

EpiqueAran
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

I could help u update

I'm up to year 2230
I keep dying. =(
The boss there either has damage reflect or really high damage but i cant see the damage coming up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum